Chapter 15

Sunghoon wakes up early, he wanna make sure Sunoo is still sleeping and the kitchen is intact.
"If only Sunoo's attitude is as attractive as his face." Sunghoon thought while staring at a sleeping Sunoo.

He went to take a shower first and after that he started to make breakfast for the both of them. Not later, Sunoo went to take a bath as he continue to prepares their breakfast.

Sunghoon serves their breakfast and waits for Sunoo. To kill time, he opens his socials. He saw likes, reactions, and comments on his last post.

"What are you doing?" Sunoo asked and sits himself facing Sunghoon.

"Nothing, let's eat." Sunghoon replied and puts his phone down.

As they started to eat, Sunghoon opens up about their date. "Sunoo, we have no class tomorrow. How about we have a date tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'm open for it. You just plan the whole thing and I'm sure, It'll make me know you better." Sunoo replied while munching egg yolks.

"So how many dates do you want? We can have 5." Sunghoon suggested.

"Lmao, let's just have one but make your 5 dates into one date. It's time consuming." Sunoo replied.

Sunghoon wants to protest but he just let it be. Arriving at the school, Sunoo separated from Sunghoon. "Hey, I can't attend the classes. I have somewhere to be. I'll just meet you at home. Don't worry, I'll find my way." Sunoo informed.

"What? Are you seri-" Sunghoon was cut off from finishing his sentence when Sunoo immediately sprinted away and goes wherever he's going to.

Sunghoon just went to the class, he walks to his seat and notices that Jungwon is already there. Unbelievably, Jungwon acknowledge the presence of Sunghoon. "Hi, Sunghoon. Good morning to you." Jungwon spoke.

"Good morning too, Jungwon." Sunghoon replied blushing like a teenage girl. He is beyond flustered and shock as to why Jungwon decided to say hello at him today. Since they've met, they only had nods and smiles but now Jungwon decided to initiate the acknowledgement.

"Uhmm, I heard that you're asking for my number. Here it is- 09xxxxxxxxx" Jungwon said.

Sunghoon confuse at the situation, thought hat he would just accept Jungwon's number despite he didn't actually asked for his number. Someone must be behind from this and that someone is none other than- SUNOO.

In order to save a face, he just went along and make an excuse from it. "Ah yes, I did ask for your number but I'm shy asking it from you." Sunghoon replied.

"May I know the reason why?" Jungwon asking while smiling. He's like a clueless cat waiting for an answer.

Sunghoon is starting to get sweaty and uneasy. He can't seem to make an excuse why he needs to get Jungwon's number. He just can't say that he's attracted to Jungwon because that might scare him away.

Luckily, a text came at the exact crucial moment. It's from none other than the villain- Kim, Sunoo. "Tell Jungwon that you wanted to be friends with him for a very long time and you just mustered up the courage to tell him today."

"Ah, I'm shy to say this but I wanted to be your friend from the moment we met. I just mustered the courage these past few days asking your number." Sunghoon partially lied in one breath.

First, he didn't have the courage. Second, he didn't asked for Jungwon's number. The only truth he said was he wanted to be Jungwon's friend and eventually win his heart.

Jungwon smiled at Sunghoon. "Sure, just text me."

"Jungwon's smile is really addicting. I want to see his smile everyday." Sunghoon thought as he witnessed Jungwon's smile face to face.

Their conversation was interrupted when the professor came in at the moment and starts to lectures everyone.

Meanwhile, Sunoo decided to roam around and use his detective skills to investigate Jungwon. What his likes, dislikes, and everything about him. He wants to know the subject at hand before he can pair up Sunghoon.

He starts to investigate Jungwon's circle of friends. He found out some valuable info, and things that would help him pair Sunghoon to him.

After going back and forth to Jungwon's circle of friends, Sunoo studied in the library. He starts to look around and finds science trivia's. He wants to learn how to use these topics at hand. He just can't text a half-assed conversations that would lead to nothing.

Coincidentally, after finishing up on the library. Sunoo makes contact with Jay on the clinic. Sunoo's intention was to go at the clinic and fake his illness just to lay down at the mattress. But he didn't expected Jay would also be there waiting for his turn.

"Jay, what are you doing here?" Sunoo asked.

"I'm waiting for my turn. I need to sterilize this." Jay pointing to his grazed fist.

"What the hell happened? and why is the nurse not attending you?" Sunoo asked.

"The nurse is out for a minute, the principal called her for some reason." Jay replied.

Sunoo grabs Jay's hand and brings him to a vacant mattress, and covers them both.

"What the hell are you doing Sunoo?" Jay asked.

"I'm treating you." Sunoo replied as he pulls Jay's sleeve on to his wrist and starts to find medicinal stuff.

Once he's a hold of cotton, alcohol, betadine, and band aid. He starts to lubricate the cotton with alcohol and dab it slowly and carefully unto Jay's grazed skin.

"This is abrasive wound, where did you get this?" Sunoo asked.

"Uhm, I got into fist fight and somehow my fist landed into the cement which explains the abrasion." Jay explained.

"Huh? Why did you get into fistfight?" Sunoo asked while he puts a pressure on the cotton. A groan has escaped around Jay's mouth. It is really stings a lot.

"Ouch! It tingles Sunoo." Jay's face somehow turned into an ugly groaned which made Sunoo laugh.

"Omg, HAHAHHAHA Jay. You deserve this. Why did you fight? Are you a hooligan?" Sunoo asked.

"Well, this guy accused me of stealing her girlfriend. By the way, I did not so it was kinda shitty of him. I was a player before but not now. Not anymore, when I met such a pretty human." Jay said while looking instinctively at Sunoo.

Sunoo draped the cotton with betadine solution and dab it over the wounds. Until he finishes it off with band aids.