Character Profiles

Main Characters

Sunghoon - A college rich boy that desperately wants to date seriously without any issues. Has a crush on his classmate. Has been in relationship for more than 9 times and all ended up in bad separation for so many reasons.

Sunoo - A genie who resides in a magical ring that is able to grant one wish for one person throughout a decade. Nobody knows how the wish would be granted but it all ends up coming true in unexpected manner.

Jungwon - A classmate of Sunghoon and the person Sunghoon is attracted to. Always smiling and loves to show his dimples.

Jay - A college rich boy that was a player before, is attracted now to the mysterious person a.k.a the genie and is childhood friends with Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Jake.

Heeseung - A college rich boy that is holding the group together. Without him, the group would always be at a mess. Childhood friends with Sunghoon, Jay, and Jake.

Jake - A college rich boy that is the joker of the group. He is the main outlet of funny moments and is very thoughtful to have reserved opinions. Childhood friends with Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Jay.

Side Characters

Karen - No introduction needed, you will know her along the way.