Chapter 12

After all the class, Sunoo just followed Sunghoon all the way to the parking lot. Meanwhile, he could only pacify Sunoo's sassy attitude. "Can you stop following me?" Sunghoon said while still walking ahead.

"Sunghoon, I really don't have a home to live. I'm helping you right? Then you should help me also for my living expenses." Sunoo replied.

"Can't you use your powers for that? I don't wanna live with you." Sunghoon lied. He is really looking forward living with Sunoo.

"Bitch, I know you don't mean that. Imagine living with a pretty, sexy genie." Sunoo retorted back with attitude, pouting his lips.

Sunghoon found the action cute and grabs his hands. "What are you doing?" Sunoo asked with no clue.

"I'm just practicing on how should I hold hands with Jungwon." Sunghoon lied in one breath. He just wanna feel and hold the hands of a real life genie.

"It's so soft. I wish I could hold his hands forever." Sunghoon thought. Little did he know, Sunoo is also enjoying holding hands with him.

As soon as they got in the car, they immediately heads off to Sunghoon's condominium. Not more than 20 minutes, they arrived at the place.

They entered the condo, Sunoo gawks at the condominium. He can't help but feeling lonely for Sunghoon. A big home for himself yet the walls are laced with nothing but dull and bland. The silence echoes around the corners.

Sunoo snapped from his thoughts when Sunghoon called him. "Sunoo, Sunoo! Kim Sunoo!"

"What?" Sunoo asked.

"We have to sit down first on how can we stabilize things first. Upon you coming here is not as easy as you think." Sunghoon replied.

"I really don't give a fuck. I'll make Jungwon fall in love with you in my own way." Sunoo said with attitude.

"I know! I'm handing that decision over you. But what I meant is that we shall have some rules." Sunghoon informs him.

"What rules? Are you really binding a genie? A genie of all the things?" Sunoo replied about to shout in annoyance.

"Yes, we shall have some rules and we will take an absence tomorrow so that we will buy your necessities." Sunghoon informs and tried to pacify Sunoo's attitude by treating him.

"Sure! I'm okay with rules as long as you'll buy me things." Sunoo replied enthusiastically.

Sunghoon just sighed in slight annoyance. He can't help but think Sunoo just agreed with the rules and stuff if only he would buy things for him in return.

"So since I don't have a guest room. We'll be sleeping each other in the same bed. Is that okay with you?" Sunghoon asked.

Sunoo just nodded in response. His mind is clearly occupied for the things he'll buy tomorrow.

"Now go wash up, I'll cook first." Sunghoon said.

"Why don't we save up water by washing up together?" Sunoo asked.

Sunghoon's face immediately heats up. He just can't imagine to look at Sunoo's body. Regardless, if this person is a genie. He is still in a human form and real.

"No, no. We can't do that. I'll cook our dinner first and you'll take a bath." Sunghoon replied.

Sunoo just nodded in response and went to take an evening bath. He gets rid all of his clothes and slumps at the bath tub. He started to think what should be his next step on Sunghoon's wish.

Sunghoon started to work on the kitchen. He is planning to make a chicken cutlets with gravy and a side of sautéed asparagus. He can't help but feel the excitement in his bones because he'll be cooking to a genie.

Not more than 15 minutes, all the foods has been serve on the table. Coincidentally, Sunoo came up to him wearing a bathrobe.

"Wow, smells amazing. I believe that's mine." Sunoo pointing at the plate who's serving is doubled the amount.

They both sit down and started to eat. While eating, Sunoo opened up what his plans for Jungwon and how can they possibly interact in the future.

"Okay, so pursuing Jungwon is easy. Based from my own powers. He is attracted to one thing- 'He likes someone who has in depth knowledge about science and can hold good conversations about good science topics' Now the real question is? Can you?" Sunoo said.

Sunghoon thought about it while chewing chicken. He wasn't really a science guy nor is the type to hold conversations. Although, he has some good areas but it's not exactly Jungwon's type.

"I really don't know if I can." Sunghoon replied doubting his self.

"Well, I still have solution to it. What if I'll get his number and I'll be the one texting him about stuff like that and I'll pretend to be you." Sunoo informed.

Sunghoon debated wether this is a good idea. I mean, it would be involved deceiving someone.

"Can we just not? I'm afraid of lying." Sunghoon replied.

"Bitch, man up. It's just a text. Ultimately, your feelings are real. It's just that I'm helping you articulating the texts or in short, I'll be in charge of the words you'll speak to him." Sunoo said with dominance.

"Okay, I agree. But how about his number?" Sunghoon asked.

"Don't worry, I got it covered. But first, let's buy something for me because I still don't have clothes." Sunoo replied.

After they ate, Sunoo went to Sunghoon's bedroom and change into Sunghoon's oversized tees meanwhile Sunghoon decided to take a bath.

While taking a bath, he can't help but feel the excitement of being with Jungwon. "What matters the most is that I'll express my feelings to Jungwon." He thought.

After taking an evening bath, he went to his bedroom and saw Sunoo sleeping and laying flatly on his bed wearing his oversized tee and short.

"He looks so fucking cute!" Sunghoon thought.

Sunghoon immediately changed into his pj's and went to lay beside Sunoo's sleeping figure. As their skin touches, Sunghoon's entire body trembled with inconclusive feelings.

He looks at his left sideway and saw Sunoo sleeping soundly. His pointy nose with his puffy cheek. Sunghoon randomly thought to close their distance. But then, a smell wafted through his nose. Invading his sense of smell.

"I didn't imagine that my body wash would smell so good on Sunoo." Sunghoon strongly thought.

Sunghoon snapped from his thoughts, he decided to stop pestering Sunoo and afraid he would wake up the sassy Sunoo. He decided to stare at the ceiling until his eyes suddenly close from the tiredness.