Chapter 24

Sunghoon forcefully grabbed Sunoo's hands on the way to their condominium. As they arrived inside, Sunghoon pins him to the wall like a cornered rabbit.

"Why the hell did you do it?" Sunghoon asked clearly with slight anger.

"Do what?" Sunoo pretended to forget.

"Don't sass me today, Sunoo. Who gave you permission to planned things on my back? Especially- as clueless as I am earlier with Jungwon?" Sunghoon said.

"Can't you just give it a try? It's worth the shot plus, you look good together." Sunoo pleaded even though his heart is speaking the other way.

"LOOK GOOD TOGETHER?" Sunghoon exclaimed in great disbelief angered tone.

Sunoo nodded in response. He wasn't sure if he can utter any more words.

"Can you stop with this antic?" Sunghoon asked.

Sunoo shakes his head slowly, responding that he won't.

"If you won't stop then I'll kiss you hard in your lips. I'll ravish your lips, like there's no tomorrow. I'll give you purple redish hickeys that you can't even imagine." Sunghoon threatened while closing their distance together and Sunghoon brushed his nose to Sunoo engaging an intimate contact.

After that, Sunghoon went to kitchen to start cooking for their dinner. Meanwhile, Sunoo's face is like a tomato that is about as red as ripe is. He can't explain the tension and sexual attraction that circulated between the small space between them.

Honestly, he almost couldn't breathe. "Did I just get turned on by a threaten from him? I'm crazy right? I'm fucking crazy!!" Sunoo thought while his knees are still shaking from earlier.

-----

Sunghoon went to the Jungwon's address that was given from Sunoo yesterday. It was kinda far from his condo but he wants to make up for Sunoo's mistake and possibly clear out everything today before things get serious.

As he arrived. Jungwon is patiently waiting like a cat with an umbrella on his hand. Sunghoon parks the car and rolled up the window.

"Jungwon! Come inside." Sunghoon shouted.

Jungwon instantly knew that this was Sunghoon. He kept his umbrella and went into the back seat.

"Why are you sitting there? Are you making me your driver?" Sunghoon cracked a joke.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way. I just thought that you would be comfortable me sitting here but I'll go there if you say so. Hahaha." Jungwon replied.

After changing the seat. Sunghoon step on the gas on the way to the science fair. "I'm so glad you initiated to come at the science fair. It would be so boring going there." Jungwon said. Trying to loosen up the atmosphere.

"Sure!! I also like that stuff." Sunghoon replied.

"You know that they're going to exhibit planetary systems and mammals! It's a need for me to go. I barely saw planetary systems in personal setting. The last time I saw was when I was on elementary and it was kinda far." Jungwon said in slight disappointed tone.

"Now, you get to see it. Yay!" Sunghoon replied.

"I'm really sorry. If I'm getting too talkative. It's just that when things that I like became a topic of discussion. I became a whole lot invested. Like a Big invested." Jungwon said smiling.

"No biggies." Sunghoon replied timidly.

Arriving at the science fair, Sunghoon paid for both of their tickets and went inside. It is nice, Sunghoon would admit that. There are different science showcases and trivia's inside the place. It's just that he would wish he could come here with Sunoo again.

"Sunghoon look, it's so big!" Jungwon pointing at the Sun.

"It's a star right?" Sunghoon asked.

"It is." Jungwon replied smiling. His eyes couldn't contain that he starts to act like a child that is seeing surprises all around the place.

Sunghoon already knew that Jungwon is cute and he was his crush. But it's different now, when the genie came into his life, crashing the depths of his feelings.

They also went to mammal sections were they showcase all kinds of mammal animals. From the smallest to biggest. Jungwon's facial expressions went rollercoaster. He was seeing a lots of animals.

Sunghoon somehow enjoyed the trip because Jungwon made it easier for him. He's totally dedicated and invested to these kinds of things. If he were the Sunghoon when Sunoo wasn't in the picture. He would've showed more of his true self.

He can only imagine Sunoo's facial expressions and verbals looking at these animals. "I bet, Sunoo would curse the hell out of me bringing him here and he would scream on the top of his lungs watching these animals." Sunghoon laughingly thought.

Jungwon saw that Sunghoon is smiling. "There you go, you've been a slight grumpy since we met. I know you love animals." Jungwon said.

"Did I come off as grumpy earlier? I'm sorry." Sunghoon replied.

"It's not important. Let's explore more." Jungwon grabbed Sunghoon's hands deeper into the place. Sunghoon decided that he would enjoy this science fair since he's right here now.

Jungwon told these tales or science trivia's about Sunghoon. Meanwhile, Sunghoon responds by nodding and fully absorbing the information. He wants to pay attention to the guy. It's the least he could do since this wasn't really the plan.

After what seemed a couple of hours. Sunghoon and Jungwon left the science fair and off to somewhere else.

"You can just drop me off at the nearest bus station. Thank you for today Sunghoon." Jungwon said.

Sunghoon couldn't possibly do that. "No, I'll drop you off to your address. But first, I'll buy you a take away food."

"It's too troublesome plus, It's too far. I'm embarrassed." Jungwon replied.

Sunghoon immediately thought about Sunoo's response if he would engage with this kind conversation. "I'm sure if Sunoo were to be in Jungwon's position right now, he would say 'As you fucking should. You should take me home and get me a food'." Sunghoon thought funnily.

"No, I'll get you something. It's my treat." Sunghoon said.

Jungwon just shrank on the shotgun seat and thanked Sunghoon. As they went to the Panda Express to get a take away food. The drive-thru is too long.

"We can just go home Sunghoon. It's no biggie." Jungwon said.

"No, just stay here at the car. I'll buy the food on the inside. It's faster that way." Sunghoon replied and went outside to buy take away food.

Sunghoon bought orange chicken and butter fried shrimp. "He couldn't possibly be allergic to seafoods right?" Sunghoon referring about Jungwon.

As Sunghoon came back from the Panda Express. Jungwon welcomed him with something explosive. "Sunghoon, why'd you text me going about museum. You know, you can just tell me right here."

Sunghoon was confuse. He didn't text about museum and he possibly couldn't because he was busy at the counter lining up. There's only one person who he can think of doing this. The Genie.

"Ah, yes. When should we go? Are you up for it?" Sunghoon played it cool. He wasn't going to embarrass the guy and tell the truth that he wasn't really the one texting him and planning these things.

"Cool! How about the next day after class." Jungwon said.

"Sure." Sunghoon timidly replied.

After what seemed to be an hour, Jungwon hops off from his car and thanked Sunghoon. Sunghoon immediately drives off to his condo.

When he arrives, he goes at the bed room to confront Sunoo. But he saw that Sunoo was lying on the bed sleeping. As he's also tired from today's excursion. He decided to let go of the things and just confront Sunoo at a different time.