Chapter 38

As they got inside the detention room, they started talking.

"Hi, Sunghoon. I'm sorry, I just came back now. I missed you so much." Sunoo initiated the conversation.

"I understand why you left. But it still hurts me. Assuming you'll come back when it's not sure." Sunghoon opened up his doubts.

"Yes, and I'm truly sorry for leaving you on the air. But I will promise you, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN. No matter what happens." Sunoo replied.

"Wait, I thought you needed a decade to come back?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well, it turns out. Your wish wasn't granted. You weren't exactly in love with Jungwon plus, Jungwon wasn't exactly attached to you. I really thought I would stay inside the ring since I failed my last attempt on granting the wish. But the creator one felt our love. Felt our unconditional equal love for each other. He gave me a chance to live again. As a human." Sunoo replied.

Sunghoon hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad, you're out for a year only."

"Wait what? I'm out for a year? I only went inside the realm for one minute." Sunoo replied.

"You mean to tell me. One minute on the creator realm equals to one year in human realm?" Sunghoon asked.

"Fuck! If I stayed another minute, you would have waited for another years. By the time, I come back. You would probably have a child." Sunoo replied.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not loving someone other than you. As I vowed that day that I would only love you as you vowed to never love someone other than me." Sunghoon said.

"I'm deeply touched." Sunoo kissed him on his lips.

"You once said, you just need to find the right person to give the love and to receive from it. And I think, I found you Sunoo. I found you my greatest treasure." Sunghoon said.

"I love you Sunghoon. My home, my love, my money!" Sunoo replied the last word as joke.

"You like my money more than me?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes, but I like you both." Sunoo replied teasingly.

"You naughty genie!" Sunghoon said as he kisses Sunoo passionately.

"I love you more Sunoo, I love you so much. We are a home, we are in love. Now, let's go home and stay at our unit to celebrate." Sunghoon initiated.

Sunoo willingly agreed and went to Sunghoon. The latter grabbed his hands and left the room. They just laughed all the way to the exit.

But before they about to left, Sunghoon's friends met them.

"Sunghoon, is that-" Heeseung asked dumbfounded. He wasn't expecting that this Sunoo is actually real and looks so cute and chic.

"Yes, it's my boyfriend Sunoo." Sunghoon introduced.

"Hi, Sunoo." Jake, and Heeseung said at the same time. They are completely amazed by Sunoo's ethereal beauty.

"Hi, Jake, Heeseung, and Jay." Sunoo greeted.

Sunghoon grabbed Sunoo's hands in hurry just to make out with him at his unit.

"How did Sunoo know our names? Did Sunghoon told our names?" Heeseung confusingly asked because he knows this is the first time they met.

"Why are you silent Jay?" Jake asked.

"I remember everything, he was my first true love. The first and the only one who made my heart skipped a beat. My Sunoo, My Angel, My Genie." Jay replied as the tears streamed down in his face while looking at Sunghoon and Sunoo's silhouettes as they vividly left his vision.

Jay smiled bitterly, while Heeseung and Jake remained confused. He already knows at that point that he won't ever have Sunoo. Maybe it's the karma of being a player.

A karma of playing people's hearts that when the time he likes someone, the fate won't allow to be with him.