Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time please don't hate me

*********************************************************************************

As I walk down the path I go to school, I check my phone it's 6:40, 'wait it's too early' I thought 'STARBUCKS'.

I go inside and go to the counter. Some lady came and rolled her eyes, rude.

"May I take your order?" She said rudely.

"Um I would like a strawberry frappuccino" I said mocking her.

"ugh, ok that would be......"

I pay her and go through my twitter and once again death threats.

*sigh* "Guess I have to live like this" I always cut myself because of these hate comments, but no one knows because I always wear long sleeved shirts or sweaters.

"STRAWBERRY FRAPPUCCINO!" I get up to get my drink then say.

"Hey lady I was right behind you no need to yell, okay? okay. BYE!"

As I'm walking down a path I see someone crying. I throw my drink away and run towards her.

"Hey, are you ok?" Way to go Mia, someone is crying and you ask if they're ok.

She turns around with bruises on her face and cuts all over her body.

I gasp, "WHO IN THE FUCKING WORLD DID THIS TO YOU?!" I yell. She stays quiet.

"WHO DID THIS?!" I was so mad that I bet a demon couldn't tell if I was angry or happy.

"These girls" she whispered because I can tell that she winces when she moves.

I gasp, I know who they are the whores of the school.

Jessica, Allison, and worst of all Veronica.

I was so furious that I wanted to rip their heads off.

I help her up and slowly take her inside the building (the school).

Then I hear people whispering and gasping. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT HUH?!"

Then the 3 whores come and say, "Oh look who came, the 2 sluts" she smirks. I've been holding this for so long but now I have to let it go.

"THE FUCK? SLUTS? REALLY?! YOU 3 HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH THE WHOLE FOOTBALL TEAM AND YOUR CALLING US SLUTS?! YOU'RE FUCKING GUYS NOT EVEN YOUR AGE AND YOU'RE CALLING US SLUTS?! I HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HANDS WITH A GUY IN THIS SCHOOL NOR TALK TO THEM. AND YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP A GUY FOR JUST ONE DAY, YOU FUCK THEM AND THEN LEAVE THEM! AND YOU'RE CALLING US SLUTS?! THE WHOLE SCHOOL THINKS YOU'RE THE SLUTS oh no wait the whole school knows you're the sluts. So back the fuck up bitch!" and that was my final words.

People were gasping and Veronica (aka the whore) ran away crying and I was laughing.

~LATER~

Her face was all cleaned up, luckily I brought my makeup bag.

I hid the scars with concealer (whatever it is).

"Thank you" she said shyly.

"Hey no problem, oh I didn't get your name." I said.

"Oh, my name is Lilly" she said.

"My name is Mia"

I think we are going to get along real well.

******************************************************************************************
Thank you for reading or I don't know if you guys are going to read my boring book. Anyways if you liked it please comment and say it. Bye. ✌