Chapter 4

~Next Morning~

"MIA, MIA, MIA!" my step-mom calls me

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"HOSPITAL NOW! LILLY IS STILL ALIVE! HURRY!".

My eyes widen. I ran and grabbed my ripped jeans and a Mickey mouse shirt facing front and on the back, it shows his back. I loved it a lot.

I grab my white converse because it matches my pants duh.

"Hurry get in the car!"

~At Hospital~

"Which room is Lilly Rose in?" I ask.

"Room 124" she says.

"Ok, thank you" I say again.

121, 122, 123, AHA 124.

I walk in and see wires and tubes all over her.

I start breaking down crying. I couldn't help it. She was my only bestfriend.

I can't believe she did this to herself.

"Lilly, please wake up I know you can hear me! please don't leave me, you're like a sister to me MORE THAN A SISTER, MY LIFE!" I cry even harder.

I hold her hand, "If you want to go, go. You told me how you lost your mom, your brother, and sister at a truck car accident and I know how it feels like but it was just my mom." I cry.

"If you see her, tell her I love her" I break down crying even more.

I feel her fingers moving I look up and she's awake.

I gasp.

~Lilly's POV~

I heard what Mia was saying and I wanted to hug her and say I'm not leaving just yet but somehow I can't manage to move, then I give up and listen to what she's saying.

"Lilly, please wake up I know you can hear me! please don't leave me, you're like a sister to me MORE THAN A SISTER, MY LIFE!"

she cries even harder I've never seen her cry before, I mean like this.

She then gives up, holds my hand and says,

"If you want to go, go. You told me how you lost your mom, brother, and sister at a truck car accident and I know how it feels like but it was just my mom." she cries again.

I try getting up then I hear her again and stop.

"If you see her, tell her I love her" she cries even more.

I try and move then I start moving my fingers and my eyes are opened.

FINALLY!

The room is quite bright then I hear Mia gasp.

******************************************************************************************

Ok I'm going to post another in like an hour if my book sucks please tell me and I'll stop and if you like it then tell me. I'm not that kind of book writer but I just wanted to make one for fun. BYE MY FELLOW BAD BITCHES. Sorry if I used TWAIMZ line its because I'm a bad bitch.