Chapter 11

**Nash's POV**

I wake up and realize that I slept at Mia's house. I look around and see Mia in Hayes' arms. I look to see Jack is staring at nothing, so I go up to him.

"Hey Jack, what's up? You looked sad when Hayes asked her out. What's up?"

Jack sighs.

"If I tell you, then you'll hate me forever" He says.

"No I won't just tell me" I say.

"I like her man... I-I know I have a girlfriend but she's nothing compared to Mia. Mia is perfect and Veronica isn't. Mia is funny, pretty, spontaneous, and all but Veronica isn't. Veronica is only about sex. If I take her to a party she goes and fucks someone behind my back but I don't care because she's a slut." He says.

"Then why don't you break up with her?" I ask.

"Because dude, her parents said if I stay with her for 9 months, I would get 1 million dollars in cash" He says. My eyes widen.

"Yea" He says looking at me.

"Bu-but why 9 months?" I say still shocked.

"To test me. I don't know why"

"Oh bro I'm sorry"

"Hey it's fine, I can cheat on her back but I have to be careful that her parents and her don't find out" He says chuckling.

I get up and go towards the fridge and grab some orange juice because why not?

"Hey Nash" I hear Mia say. I turn around and smile.

"Good morning your highness" I say in a British accent. She laughs.

"So want to go out and get some food?" She asks.

"Yea but alone"

"Oh um okay that's fine" She says.

"I'll go get dressed, see you down in a few" She says smiling.

I go and wait outside. A couple minutes later she comes down and we go to IHOP.

**SKIPPING CAR RIDE**

"So... Why did you want to come alone?" She asks.

"Because I have to tell you something and promise your not telling anyone even Hayes"

"Yea, tell me"

"Jacklikesyou" I quickly say.

"What? Slow down Nash" I sigh.

"Jack... Likes... You"

Her eyes widened as I said that.

"You-you're lying right?" She said laughing nervously.

"No, I'm serious... He told me this morning when everyone was asleep"

"Can you drop me off home?" She says.

"Yea, sure"

**SKIPPING CAR RIDE**

**Mia's POV**

I can't believe what Nash told me. I'm with Hayes and Jack likes me. Oh dear god please don't make this hard for me. I walk in and see Hayes and Jack talking then Hayes looks at me then goes upstairs. I sigh and walk upstairs. I knock on the door.

"Hayes, please let me in" I say.

No respond.

"Hayes, please... If you love me open the door" I say again.

He doesn't open the door or respond. I give up. I go into my room and just cry. I go into the bathroom and see my razor. I promised myself I would never cut again, but I guess you've got to break some promises. One cut for Jack liking me, another one for falling for Hayes, and another for Hayes not loving me even if I did something wrong. My hand was pouring blood and I was getting dizzy.

"Yea, let me get some-" I heard someone say but I couldn't tell. I tried opening my eyes to see but everything went black.

**Nash's POV**

"Yea, let me get some-" I look to see 3 cuts on Mia's arm.

"SOMEONE CALL 911!!!" I yell.

"What happened br-" Jack sees and his eyes widens and quickly calls 911. I look for something to keep the blood from running. I found a cloth and wrap it around her arm then carry her outside. I see the ambulance and they quickly take her away.

"Family member only" The lady said.

"Friends, her parents are out on vacation" I say while catching my breath.

"Sorry, you can't come in" she replies.

"It's fine I'll drive there, here's my number call me when she wakes up" She takes it and leaves. I got furious for what Hayes did. I run upstairs and see only one door closed. I bang on the door.

"HAYES GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM!!" I yell.

No respond.

"Don't make me break down this door"

No respond.

I find a key to the room to see Hayes crying, when he looks up his eyes are red and puffy.

"Go ahead and beat me to death, I don't deserve to live Nash. She doesn't love me. She loves Jack." He says weakly. I got confused.

"What are you talking about? She's dating you not Jack and what makes you think that she likes Jack?"

"Jack said, Hayes bro, I have to tell you something... Mia likes me. She doesn't like you, she went over my house and we made out..." I heard and got furious.

I run downstairs and tackle Jack and start throwing punches, Cameron stops me and pulls me away.

"YOU... FUCKING... BITCH... LYING... TO... HAYES... SAYING... MIA... DOESN'T... LIKE... HIM..." I say still throwing punches.

"NASH, NASH, STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM BRO" Cameron said.

I stop and look at Cam.

"I don't give a damn" I say gritting my teeth.

I turn around and see Jack lying on the floor with blood and bruises all his face.

"Never lie to Mia or Hayes" I say then go back upstairs.

"Where's Mia? I need to talk to her" He asks.

"Well if you weren't an asshole, she wouldn't be in the hospital"

He gasps.

******************************************************************************************

Well there you go. I haven't updated in a while because I was busy and all and secondly I made a new book called 'My Brother's Best Friend' after I finish this chapter, I'm going to update the other. #JADISON. Oh and Madison's song Unbreakable and Melodies are amazing, I can't even stop listening to her songs. ANYWAYS, if you don't like her, don't bother reading my book. The picture I have up there, please don't get offended, it's only part of the book.