Chapter 8

Heyyyy I'm back. Enjoy the story. 😊

******************************************************************************************

**Mia's POV**

"Are you done crying?" I gasp and turn around to see....

My ex.

"Huh? are you?" He said again.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Why? I can't be near my beautiful girlfriend?" He smiles.

Ugh he is so horrible at smiling and smirking.

"First of all I'm not your girlfriend and second, stop following me we're over. Now if you excuse me I have to get home" I said walking away.

"No your not, your coming with me" He said grabbing my wrist.

"JAKE LET GO OF ME!" I yell. (A/N, I know Jake is Lilly's ex but this is a different ex)

"Nope, no can do" He said.

"JAKE!" I yell.

"WHAT!" He slaps me.

I gasp.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I- I-" He was finding his words.

I hit him in the private and run away.

**Hayes' POV**

Where did she go? she just ran away from me. I hear yelling and I see Mia kicking the guy in the private part and ran away. I go back into my car and drive towards her direction.

"Mia!" I yell to get her attention.

"WHAT!?" She yells.

"Come in I'll take you home and I have your phone" I say smirking at my last line.

"Give me my phone" She says.

"Nope, not until you get in my car" I say.

"You know what? keep it, I don't need it. Have a good day with my crappy phone. BYE" She says. I stop my car and open the passenger door and run picking up Mia bridal style then run towards my car.

"HAYES PUT ME DOWN!" She yells in my ear.

"Nope, no can do" I say back. She gives up. I put her in the car and click the 'safety kid' thingy so she doesn't run out of the car. Luckily I clicked because she's trying so hard to open the door then gives up.

"I'm lucky I clicked it" I said laughing.

"Not. Funny. Grier." She says madly.

"Okay damn sorry" I say back.

After a couple minutes I open the door for her, then give her phone.

She pushes me away and walks towards her front door.

Before leaving she ran out and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry" She said whispering.

"It's okay baby girl" I say back.

"Thank you" She says.

She looks up at me, leans in and kisses me.

So many sparks flew in my stomach, I felt weak.

She pulls away and walks home.

******************************************************************************************

I know it's short but yeah. All of the writings are edited, only the your to you're and all that.