Chapter 16

**Cameron's POV**

I wake up and see Mia in my arms and just admire how damn beautiful she is.

*knock knock*

I hear the door knock. I slowly get up to see who it is and see Nash. I open the door and Nash walks in.

"What's up dude?" I say. He looks pretty down.

"I don't know to be honest... I don't know how to control Hayes, he's been acting a whole different than the way he used to be" He sighs.

"But what do you think that made him change?" I ask. He looks up at me and Mia.

"Mia" He says in a serious tone. I don't know whether I should agree or not because when Mia left him, he couldn't control himself. Then I heard another knock at the door. I get up and open the door to see a worried Jack.

"Have you guys seen Mia?" I nod and point to my bed. Jack furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's Mia doing here?" He asks.

"Long story"

"We got time"

I sigh and tell him everything. He doesn't know how to react. Then we hear Mia groan. She opens her eyes and sees us all.

"What's going on?" We all look at each other not knowing what to say.

"Okay, Nash you go first since I... like your eye color" she laughs.

He sighs.

"Hayes, he's been acting a whole different than the way he used to be"

"Well I know that, he said I'm suicidal, cause damage to the family, slut, bitch, and more" Nash looks up furious.

"He called you what?!"

"A-a sl-slut and a bi-bitch" She says nervously. Nash stood up and was rushing out of the room. Jack, Mia and I try stopping him but he won't stop. Nash knocks on the door furiously and some girl opened the door and it was my girlfriend. My eyes widened.

"Sarah?" She looks at me shocked.

"Ca-Ca-Cameron?"

"What the hell are you doing here and in Hayes room?" I shout.

"Oh I-uh-it-, ugh ok, I cheated on you" She looks down and pretends to be sad.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry" She cries with fake tears.

"Its okay, I forgive you" I say, she looked up in shock.

"Really?"

"Sike bitch, get out of here with your slutty ass" She got mad and looked at Mia.

"I see you have a whore with you" She says and before I can say anything, Mia jumped on her and started throwing punches, meanwhile Sarah's passed out. She gets up and drags her by her hair down to the elevator and we all follow to see she was still dragging her by her hair till she got outside and left her there unconscious. I saw her come back in with tears in her eyes. We all run back upstairs before she can reach the third floor and we made it.

**Mia's POV**

That bitch don't know shit about me. It doesn't hurt me one bit about what she said but what hurts is that Hayes is using other girls. I still love him and don't want to see him hurt. But it makes me sad that he's using other girls for sex. Maybe he wasn't the one for me after all. The elevator bell rang and I see the boys and Hayes outside the door. Hayes comes up to me mad.

"What did you do to her?!" I scoff.

"Got rid of her, if you want to see her, visiting hours are free and opened, she's outside unconscious and waiting for some man whore to get her" I smile then go to Cameron's room and into the bathroom to freshen up. I hear a knock on the door, I open it and see Cameron.

"Hey what's up?"

"You know how to fight?" He asks excitedly.

"Haha yea I don't mention it cause' everyone will gang up on me" I say.

"Wow, that is amazing I haven't seen a girl fight like that before"

"Haha well now you saw and know not to mess with me, nah I'm just playing"

"Haha okay but can I ask you something but don't cry or be mad"

"Is it that bad? and it depends on what it is"

"Do you.. still... like.. Hayes?" That name made me shiver. I look down then back up.

"I hate to lie and yes I still love Hayes, those girls he's playing with is killing me.. it makes me feel that he hates me and doesn't want me back" I cry.

"But can you do me a favor?" I ask him. He nods.

"Tell him if he still... Never mind I already know the answer, its gonna be a no and he'll say some hurtful things about me" I shake my head. He lifts my head up and kissed me.

"If he doesn't love you. I'm here for you Mia, through anything you're going through" He smiles and makes me smile as well. I nod then he leaves.

**Hayes POV**

I hate her and I love her but I can't get her out of my mind. I tried getting her out of my mind by playing with these girls but she can't get out. I hear a knock on the door and when I got up to open it, it was Cameron.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Ima ask you something and answer it honestly" He says.

"Depends on what it is" He glares at me.

"Okay okay"

"Do you still like Mia?"

"I-"

********
Cliffhanger 😏 anyways sorry for not uploading more, when my cousin died I forgot all about Wattpad and now my uncle died and I can't handle this. Death is very unfair. Anyways, I'll be uploading more on, My Brother's Best Friend, this and Brooklyn Beckham. Thank you for reading 😊.