Chapter 15

**Mia's POV**

I wake up to someone's hands around my waist. I quickly look up and see Cameron, I sigh in relief. I check the time and its 6:45, wow I woke up early. I go to the bathroom then realise thay I left my suitcase in Hayes' room. I go to the room and open it, I had a spare card with me. I walk in and see Hayes already awake. I ignore him and walk to my suitcase then to the bathroom. I take a shower and do my morning routine. I put on my white long sleeved crop top and my flower skirt. I straightened my hair put eyeliner and mascara, I don't put on that foundation and concealer shit. I walk out grab my shoes then leave. I go to Cameron's room then Cameron comes out before I knocked.

"Hey what are you doing up so early?" He asks smiling.

"Going to Starbucks then the mall to walk around, wanna join?" He thinks then nods. I smile and walk into his room. He goes to the bathroom and does his routine while I'm waiting for him. I notice that Nash isn't here.

"Cam!" I say.

"Yes?" He comes out with a towel around his waist, I try my best not to look but then I gave up. He has an amazing body.

"Mia?" He says waving.

"Huh? Oh sorry" I blush. He laughs.

"So what do you need?" He asks.

"Where's Nash?"

"Oh he went to see skylynn" I nod. I lay down and close my eyes. I felt someone on me.

"Get off" I mumble. They don't budge. I try moving around but the person is still on me. I open my eyes and see Cameron. We are inches away from our lips. He leans in and kisses me, I kiss back and he pulls away. I look at him and he smiles.

"Let's go, shall we?" He asks. I laugh and nod. We both leave. We get into his car and drive off. I gasp.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried.

"I left my phone and my wallet in your room"

"Its okay I'll pay"

"No Cam I'm not going to let you pay for my things" He laughs.

"Mia its okay"

"I will pay you back" He looks straight at me.

"You don't need to do that, I am going to be a gentlemen and pay"

"Fine but you are going to get me Starbucks, food, and some clothing"

"You-" I cut him off.

"No I don't go into every store and buy the whole clothing there" He laughs and I join him. We arrived and got to Starbucks and I got my order and Cam ordered his. I hear a whistle from some guys, I turn and see some cute guys but they're too ugly. Cam looks and gets mad. I tried calming him down but nothing worked. He walked up to them, I get up and join.

"Cam stop please" I beg but he doesn't do anything.

"Cam please"

"Mia please sit down" I grab his arm and walk away.

"Please Cam don't do this, I don't want you to lose your reputation" He sighs.

"Hey Cam guy I'd hit that if I were you" Now I got mad. I walk up to them.

"Hey horny kid, mind if I tell your girlfriend about you saying that?"

"I don't have one babe" He winks.

"Really because I see that's your girl's number" I grab his phone and call.

"Hello?" I hear her say.

"Hi I'm Mia Rose and I'm at Starbucks with my boyfriend and your boyfriend is hitting on me, what do I do?"

"Thank you for calling but I don't believe you"

"Really? Then why do you think I have his phone?" I hear her gasp.

"I didn't catch your name but come down to Starbucks and we'll deal with him" I say.

"Okay" She hangs up but I still have his phone with me. I turn and see Cameron.

"I'm your boyfriend?" He asks. I look down blushing. I nod. He lifts my chin up and kisses me, I kiss back and we both pull away. I hear the door bell of the store open.

"JAKE FUCKING MILL, HOW DARE YOU HIT ON OTHER GIRLS WHILE I'M OUT?!" The girl shouts.

"Babe she hit on me!" I gasp. I walk up to him.

"Hi I was talking to you on the phone, and your boyfriend hit on me. I was ordering with my boyfriend and he whistled then said, 'Hey Cam guy, if I were you I'd hit that'" She gasps. She turns to her boyfriend then slaps him so hard that it left a mark. Me and Cameron left.

"I can be your boyfriend?" Cam asked. I nodded. He smiled then held my hand. We walked around and got my things. We were still holding hands.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom" I say to Cam, he nods and I go. I was about to go in until someone pulled me back.

"CAM!" I shout. Then the person covers my mouth. I bite their finger and run back to the store where Cameron was.

"That was fast- what happened?"

"No time lets go" He doesn't question me anymore and throws the clothing on the ground. We both run and we hear.

"LOOK OVER THERE GET THEM!" I was terrified. Me and Cameron ran and hit behind the mall, he dragged me into a dark alley then covered my mouth.

"WHERE DID THEY GO!" My heart was beating fast. They left and I hugged Cameron tightly. I started to sob until everything went black. I wake up to water hitting my face. I gasp. I see all the guys sitting around me.

"What happened?!" I say.

"WHERE'S CAMERON?!" I shout. They don't say anything.

"WHERE'S CAMERON?!!" I see Cameron come in. I jump off the bed and hug him.

"Thank you so much Cameron, thank you, thank you" He hugs me.

"Can I have a minute with Mia?" They all nod. When they leave Cameron picks me up and places me on the bed.

"You're welcome Mia" We just stare at each other until Cameron leans in. We both kiss, our lips move in sync. Things got heated I sat on Cameron still kissing him. He pulls away. I look at him confused.

"You're beautiful and I don't want you to you know" I nod. We both fall asleep in each other's arms.

********************************************************************************

Hey sorry I couldn't publish it's because my mouse on my computer is messed up so I'm publishing on my phone. Comment if you want a Brooklyn Beckham story. Anyways love you guys bye, my phone is 3%