Chapter 6

*Mia's POV*

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I heard my phone buzz and look and there's a unknown number, and remember it was Hayes.

Hayes=(H), Mia=(M)

H- Hey, wanna hang out?

M- I don't know let me ask

H- Okay

I didn't know if I should go hang out with him, but since he was cute as hell I should ask my mom.

I go downstairs and I see my mom on the phone.

I groan because she takes 20 years to get off her phone.

I find a piece of paper and a pencil then write down, 'Can I please hang out with my friend? his name is Hayes Grier' she reads it and writes down, 'We're going to their house for dinner' I was surprised and texted Hayes.

M- GUESS WHAT!!!

H- What??

M- I'm coming to your house for dinner

H- Amazing, see you later beautiful

I blushed like crazy and went to take a shower, then my winged eyeliner, and now I was worried of what to wear.

"MOM!!" I shout.

"WHAT!!" She yelled back.

"WHAT DO I WEAR?" I said still shouting. Probably the neighbors can hear me, I don't know.

"WEAR SOMETHING NORMAL, WE'RE NOT GOING TO A PARTY!"

She's right. So I was looking for my favorite outfit that I've never worn before.

"AHA!" I shout.

It was my flower crop top and my black skirt. I wore it and it looked amazing I mean why haven't I wore this before?

I got all dressed and forgot one thing, curling my hair. I quickly run to my bathroom and start curling my hair.

I luckily had more time.

I went Instagram and took a selfie with no caption.

I went on Twitter and had a follower and saw that Hayes followed me on both, Twitter and Instagram, I just smiled like a idiot.

I was tired of my mom taking forever so I went and put my black heels on and waited patiently in the car.

H- My address is 1234 Bee Dr. Zip Code 15329 (I didn't have one in mind so I made this up)

M- Thanks. :p

H- No problem beautiful :)

Man this kid.

My mom came and I gave her the address and we took off.

It was a 10 minute drive.

My mom parked somewhere and I ran trying my best not trip.

I knocked and a little girl with blonde hair opened the door and she yelled.

"HAYES YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!!" She shouted.

I blushed, my mom nudged me I turn to face her and she smirked and mouthed 'He likes you'.

I just looked down.

A beautiful lady came at the door.

"Hi my name is Elizabeth and the little girl who opened the door is my daughter and her name is Skylynn." She said with a smile.

"Come in." She said.

"Oh I also have 3 sons and a daughter as I told you before (as the daughter). The oldest is Will Grier, second oldest Nash Grier, and the third is my little boy Hayes Grier. He talks about you a lot." She laughed.