Chapter 12

**Hayes POV**

I gasp. Why is Mia in the hospital. I didn't even hear sirens or anything. I look at Nash quickly and run out the room.

"HAYES!! GET IN THE CAR I'LL DRIVE YOU!!" Nash yelled. I didn't listen I just kept running until I reached the hospital. I run inside and tried catching my breath.

"Oh my, are you okay Mr?" The lady at the desk asked me. I couldn't speak so I nodded. Once I caught my breath I walked up to the lady in the front desk and asked.

"which room is Mia Rose in?" She said in room 206. I go to the elevator and reached the level. I look at the numbers and found 206. I walk in and see Mia laying on the hospital bed with tubes in her mouth and her arms. I look at her wrists and there was a huge cut. I back away until I hit a wall and start to cry.

"Why am I so stupid? why? why?" I keep crying then I hear the door open and see Cameron and Nash. I hid somewhere so they don't see me.

"Oh my gosh" was all Cameron could say.

"I know... Hayes is really stupid for doing this to her. If she explained to Hayes what happened she wouldn't end up here" Nash says. They both sigh. I felt something crawl on my shoulder and look to see a spider on my shoulder. (A/N I am deathly afraid of spiders, so if you have a pet spider in your house... Get ready for me to burn your house down. JK but I am really scared of spiders) I didn't know what to do so I stood up making so much noise that Nash and Cameron look my way.

"Hayes?" Cameron said. I get up and look down.

"What are you doing here?" Nash said.

"I can't see my girlfriend?" I said.

"No! you broke her and look where she ended up! you are very dumb to ask her out Hayes, real dumb!" Nash yelled not too loud tho.

"If you knew how to take care of your girlfriend then show her, if you don't then leave her. It would've been better if Jack asked her out" I can't believe the words Nash has said, he's my brother and he's supposed to give me advice of what I did wrong not this. I leave the room and walk home.

"Hi honey, Hayes, what's wrong?" I just look down and walk up to my room. I felt bad for ignoring my mom (A/N If I did that my mom would beat the shit out of me til I tell what happened) she's really nice and fun but ignoring is something I hate. I was sobbing into my pillow, then I heard the door open. I didn't look up, then someone sat on my bed and rubbed my back gently.

"Hayes?" That voice sounded familiar.

"Hayes, please answer me" It was Mia's voice. I got up and looked at her quickly and hugged her tightly. I felt her tears on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" She cries.

"No, it's my fault for not letting you explain" She pulls away and looks straight into my eyes.

"I've never liked Jack, Hayes I swear what ever he told you is not true" I look down and realize how stupid I was for not listening.

"Okay? I love you not him even if we break up, I'm not going to use him so you could be jealous. Nothing, I'll show you how fabulous I look and you should regret leaving me" I chuckle and she giggles. She lifts my chin and pecks my lips.

"I'll love you forever and always" She says. I smile and hug her.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Walk for a little, I need a little fresh air" She says. We stand up and walk outside for a little. It was a little dark so we walked for 20 minutes and went back home.

"Can you drop me off home?" She asks.

"My mom is going to kill me"

"Yea sure, let me go get my keys" I go and get my keys then walk to the car. The car ride was silent. We arrived and I turn to her.

"I-I'm sorry*sigh* I-I didn't mean to I-, I'm just really sorry" She looks up at me and smiles.

"It's okay baby, I've already forgiven you, don't keep saying your sorry" She smiles. I leaned in to kiss her then her mom came out and shouted to come in. I'm guessing her mother doesn't like me.

"I'm sorry, she's acting like a bitch lately... stay here I'll be back" she leaves and I stay waiting for her to come out.

**Mia's POV**

"WHY ARE YOU HOME SO LATE?!" She yells.

"Well maybe because I'm older and I can do whatever the hell I want. And you can't tell me what to do because you're not my mom, you're just a bitch who thinks that whatever she does she'll look cool and all, but in reality you look like your doing shit!" I spit at her. I can't keep up with this, her acting like a bitch to me oh hell no. I felt a sting on my cheek but it didn't hurt.

"You hit like a bitch" I say and she gasps.

"Fucking bitch" I walk upstairs and pack everything and walk downstairs to see my step-mom with a knife in her hand. I just shrug and go towards the door not until I hear her scream. I turn around she tries to stab me and I moving away from the knife. She never knew I did karate when I was younger (A/N My uncle who passed away taught me how to do karate on people who tries to kidnap me and now I'm practicing everyday to make him proud.). I grab the knife and throw it upstairs. She tries to choke me but I punch her and she gets knocked out. I laugh and walk out to Hayes car.

"What happened?" He asks.

"She's acting like a bitch" I scoff. He nods and chuckles. The car ride was silent. I felt Hayes' hand on my thigh. I look at him and he laughs.

"Don't worry babe, nothings going to happen" I sigh in relief. We arrived and Hayes' mom was at the door.

"Hayes?!" His mom yells.

"Yes?"

"Come here now!" Me and Hayes could tell that she's angry. Hayes goes towards his mom and she drags him inside then closes the door. It was cold outside and was waiting for Hayes. It's been 30 minutes. I knock on the door and Hayes opens it with red puffy eyes.

"Hayes? what the hell happened?!" I was worried.

"My mom doesn't want me seeing you" I stood there in shock.

"B-but I didn't do anything wrong did I?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"T-then what?"

"S-she thinks you're suicidal and cause too much damage to the family" he hugs me tightly and cries. I cry into his shoulder.

"Maybe she is right, I cause too much damage to the family and I am suicidal. I'm sorry I didn't make you happy" I let go and grab my suitcase then start walking away. That's the ever last time I saw Hayes Grier.

******************************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry I took too long to update but I went to Peete's Coffee with my mom, auntie, and uncle, and when we arrived my uncle's tea was ready, so before he took a sip it spilled all over my thighs. My right thigh is all messed up than my left thigh. They said it was a third degree burn and the other said it was a second degree burn. If it gets infected I have to go through surgery and if it doesn't get infected there will be no scar. So pray so I can get better and no surgery. Thank you guys for reading my book I really appreciate it. Thank you I love you guys.