Chapter 10

Hiii I'm back. Eventually I got my computer taken away and my mom has the worst hiding places so I found it and now making a story. Enjoy.

******************************************************************************************

**Mia's POV**

I wake up and have this horrible headache. I go to the kitchen and take an aspirin. I go back upstairs and go through my phone and see tons and tons of messages from Hayes, unknown numbers probably gave it to Nash's friends, and one from blocked number.

I go through Hayes' first and its all, I can explain, I didn't see it coming, and all that bullshit. One from Nash asking where I went or if I'm okay, etc. and from the rest of his friends. I look at Jake's text and it said,

You can't hide from me, I know where you live and all your little secrets. So don't ever think that you can hide from me.

I started freaking out I didn't know what to do, he knows where I live. I heard a knock on the door I freaked out, so I went quietly downstairs and look through the curtain and see Hayes. I open the door and grab him before he said anything and took him into my room and showed him the text Jake wrote to me. He gasps then looks at me. I start to cry and he holds me tight rubbing my back gently.

"H-he knows where I live"  I said sobbing.

"It's okay. Just take your stuff and come stay with us" He says softly.

"No, I can't just take my stuff and leave my mom's here. What if he robs us?" I say.

"Take anything valuable in your house and take it to ours"

"Will your parents be mad?"

"My mom is out for a job like your mom and my dad went to someplace for his work"

"Okay but next week I need to be home"

"No problem" He smiles.

God his smile is like giving me life.

I go and pack up my clothes and my mom's clothes and all.

"HAYES!" I shout.

"YES!?" He shouts back.

"I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER!" I shout back.

"BUT YOUR GOING TO TAKE TOO LONG" He whines.

"OKAY FINE" I yell in defeat.

"LET'S GO NOW" He shouts.

I don't answer. I take all my bags and my mom's and put it his trunk and in the back seat. Luckily it all fit. The car ride was quiet until Hayes spoke.

"Why did you leave yesterday?" He asks.

"If you do not remember, you made out with a girl yesterday. Did you forget that fast?" I say angrily.

He looks down.

"It wasn't me who made out with her. She jumped on me when you opened my door" He says looking up at me as tears are forming in his eyes.

"Oh" I say.

"Yea, but still I wouldn't kiss another girl when I'm with or without you. You are the only person in my mind every day, every minute, second, hours." He says not breaking eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry" I whisper looking down.

"It's okay. Let's just talk about this when we get there. Hm?" He says.

"Sure" I reply.

**SKIPPING CAR RIDE**

We got to his house and the cars from yesterday were still here. Hayes opened the door and a bunch of guys came and tackled me to the ground.