A/N

So eventually I can't go to the funeral is because I have to babysit my sibling which gets on my nerves. I hope I don't break my chromebook because I got mad at my sister and threw my phone and broke into pieces, and I hope I don't throw my chromebook like that. So eventually today is Ramadan and we have to fast and start eating at 8:30 PM. Why you may ask, well it shows us how hungry homeless people are and how they feel when they have no food. So I'm freaking starving my sister had a stomach ache and ate. Today was my uncle's funeral and he passed away 3 days ago. He went to work probably at 5 PM and came home at I think 6 or 7 AM. He came home and told his wife to cook him something, so she did. He ate went to bed then he had back aches and told his wife to massage the parts where it was hurting. She massaged the parts then he went to bed and his wife went to pray then came back and slept. The next morning his wife didn't wake him up because he came home late and went to cook him breakfast. She was confused of how he slept the whole afternoon. So she went to go wake him up but didn't. She kept shaking and shaking him until foam came out of his mouth. She called her sister and her sister is married to his brother. They were lucky because they lived right next to each other. He came in gave him CPR and all that and it didn't work, he called 911 and I think it took them half an hour to get here and took him to the hospital. He was there for 2 days and the doctors said he passed away in his sleep. When he came home late his body was tired and when he fell asleep his body shut down. The doctor said it was a Cardiac Arrest. Me and my sister were supposed to go and see him but the this freaking lady couldn't come because her "dad" didn't let her. I got so mad and said, "Well there's always a reason to stay home" my dad was saying something but didn't hear because I was crying and I know that God needed an angel, so God chose him. R.I.P Qadir Mirzada.