Chapter 7

**Mia's POV**

I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I freaked out then I remembered that I was at Hayes' house for dinner.

"Good morning" He said with his sexy ass voice.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked curious.

"Well Mr.Grier is it a law that I cannot smile at an individual?" I said in a British accent.

"Yes Ms. soon-to-be-grier it is in my family" He said as the same accent as me.

I just laughed.

"Ok well I'm going to head home" I said.

He pouted.

"NOOO stay with me"

"Bu-I-wh- ugh you make it too hard" I said.

"And why is that Ms.Grier?" He said chuckling.

"Well its because you're hot" I said but regretted what I said. My face went red and so did his.

"Oh thanks. And guess what? You are hot as well" He said smiling like he was proud.

"Haha thank you"

"No problem beautiful"

"STOP MAKING ME BLUSH HAYES" I said whisper-yelling because everyone was still asleep.

"Hehe"

I was looking for my phone then turned around and saw Hayes sad. I guess he knew.

"So you cut?" He said.

"Yes" I said whispering.

"Why would you do that? I mean you are beautiful with or without makeup, you are still beautiful" He said crying and his voice cracking.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down crying.

"No, you shouldn't cut. Cutting is bad. Cutting will kill you Mia" He said still crying.

I just looked down.

"How long have you been cutting?" He asked.

"2 years" I whisper.

"WHAT!!! 2 FREAKING YEARS!!??" He whisper-yelled.

"That is bullshit. No I don't believe it." He said crossing his arms around his chest.

"Then don't, you probably don't care anyways. You just want girls who don't cut, be cute or pretty, and all that. But I'm sorry I'm not those kind of girls your looking for." I said walking out of his room.

I went downstairs, grabbed my purse then left.

**Hayes' POV**

"Then don't, you probably don't care anyways. You want girls who don't cut, be cute or pretty, and all that. But I'm sorry I'm not those kind of girls your looking for." She said.

That hit me in the chest so hard, I didn't know whether it was true or not. She was more than pretty or cute, she was out of my league. She left my room then I heard the door close softly. If it was my past girlfriends they would slam it but she is a different kind.

*DING DING*

I heard a phone ring.

I turn over and see her mom texted her.

Mom- Hunny I know you want to stay but you have to come home

Me- Goodmorning Ms.Rose, Mia left her phone at my house. Is it fine if I drop it off? (It's Hayes by the way)

Mom- Yes, thank you Hayes.

Me- Okay goodbye.

Mom- Bye

**Mia's POV**

I left but I didn't have a car so I walked home until I heard a honk.

I turn around and see Hayes was in a truck.

"Hey nice to see you again Mia, get in" He said.

"Sorry I'm not into strangers" I said rudely.

"Oh so I wasn't a stranger when you came over and stayed the night in my room?" He said laughing. I just cried and ran I don't know where to but I just ran. I found this tree and sat behind it just crying. It's been an hour. I look through my purse to call my mom then I realized I left it at Hayes' house.

"Are you done crying?" I heard someone say.

I turn around and see the person I never wanted to see in my whole life...

******************************************************************************************

Cliffhanger so who do you think it is? Hmmmmmm anyways the girl in the picture is Mia and the next chapter I'm going to do I will put a picture of Lilly. Goodnight.