Chapter 13

2 years later

Mia's POV

I live in a apartment and I live alone. I haven't seen anyone I know. I haven't dated anyone else but Hayes, it's because when I go out with my boyfriend which I don't have, they'll make rumors like, 'Oh Mia's making Hayes Grier jealous with her new boyfriend' and all. So yea... Oh and I make Vines and Youtube videos and sing. So that's how I'm famous.

*DING DING*

My phone rings. "Twitter Notification"

LoveNiall1: Hey can you just die, can't believe you used Hayes for fame. What a bitch #bitch.

KillMia200: DIE WHORE! No one likes you, jump in lava and you should burn in hell as well.

What the hell? What's up with the hate? How did they know about me and Hayes? I look through the twitter feed and see picture of me and Hayes and the guys at the store getting snack, and the videos the boys took. My eyes widen. I cry, this can't be real. I hear my phone go off, I check it and someone DM'd me, a guy named Bart.

Bart: Hi my name is Bart and the hate you're getting is killing me, so I wanted you to join Magcon?

Me: How many people are going?

Bart: 13 boys and 2 girls (Sam, Jacob, and Nate(skate), Mahogany, and Madison Beer)

Me: Yea sure, when are you guys going?

Bart: Tomorrow, so I need you to pack your bags and meet us at LAX Airport and 7:30

Me: Okay thanks.

Bart: No problem

I run to my closet and grab my suit case and stuff my clothes in and dresses and all girly stuff. I decide to sleep and shower in the morning. I wake up and see it's 6:50, OH SHIT. I quickly take a shower and get my hoodie and sweatpants and sunglasses so no one notices who I am, then I leave. I arrive at LAX Airport and see a bunch of guys. I look at my phone and it's 8:00. I text Bart where he is and he says with a bunch of guys, I look up and see a bunch of guys, wow. I walk up to them.

"Hey, do you know who Bart is?" I ask the kid in brown hair. He points at him and I say thank you. I go up to Bart and tap his shoulder. He turns around and notices me.

"Hey Mia, glad you could make it" I smile.

"Right let's get to security check" We all nod and go through security check.

"Everyone ready?" We all nod.

"Good let's go" We all go into the plane and take our seats and I sit by the window seat and look to see the guy I was asking where Bart was earlier sitting next to me. I smile and he just ignores, Okay then. We waited 3 hours and we landed. I get my things and get out.

"Okay everyone, this is Mia Rose and she will be a part of Magcon, and Mia this is, Cameron Dallas" The guy who was sitting next to me on the plane.

"Jacob Whiteside"

"Nash Grier" Grier? I've heard the name before (A/N She forgot all the boys so any confusion) I just shake it off.

"Matthew Espinosa"

"Sam, Sammy, or Samuel, he goes by any name"

"Nathan, Skate, or Nate, but prefers Skate"

"Shawn Mendes"

"Jack Gilinsky"

"Jack Johnson, you can call him Johnson"

"Aaron Carpenter"