Chapter 5

Mia's POV

I gasp as Lilly grabs/holds my hand.

"NURSE NURSE!!!!" I yell.

A nurse came in and took us out of the room.

Half an hour later the nurse came out and said, "Lilly is in good condition and she can go home anytime she wants" she said with a smile.

I looked at my mom and she nodded.

"We'll take her home today."

"Ok great, just sign these papers and she's good to go" she said with a smile.

I went in and saw Lilly trying to get up so I quickly run towards her and help her.

"You know you didn't have to" she said.

"But you're my sister and sister's never leave each other in somewhat way." I said as tears began forming in my eyes.

She smiled and whispered 'thank you'.

"Mia is Lilly ready to go?" my step-mom yelled.

"Yes" I answered.

"Well what are you guys waiting fo-" I cut her off.

"Well mother we are awaiting for the magical prince to arrive" she laughed and said,

"Well if you're waiting for your magical prince to arrive then wait because I'm going to go get In-N-Out without you" she smirked.

"Ummm ok Lilly we can leave the magical prince, we can go eat" she laughed.

We arrived at In-N-Out and ordered, then I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh I am terribly sorry, I didn't see you" I said quickly.

I helped him up and he laughed,

"Hey it's ok no major injuries" wow he had amazing blue eyes, his hair, his everything.

"Hello?" he said and I blushed because I was probably staring at him for too long.

"So I'm guessing your food is ready" he said I looked at my number and it was 30.

"Thank you and I'm sorry I'm really clumsy" I said laughing.

"Hey it's fine no major injuries" it was so cute how he repeated his words like last time.

"Well I gotta go" I said.

"Ok see you around." I said.

I was about to go towards my table but someone pulled my arm towards their direction, I looked back to see who it was and I saw it was that guy with blue eyes.

"Hey sorry, I didn't mean to pull you like that" he said with his face turning red.

"No it's fine but did I do something or dropped something?" I asked worried.

"No I just wanted to know your name"

"My name is Mia, the girl that bumped into you a while ago" I laughed.

**Hayes POV**

God her laugh is so cute and I'm lucky she bumped into me and didn't fangirl like some other girls would do.

"My name is Hayes, Hayes Grier" I smiled.

"Well Mr.Grier I have to go and I'll see you around" She smiled.

'God her smile is so cute'.

"Hahaha thank you, I like your smile as well" she giggled.

'Did I just say that out loud?'

"Yes, yes you did" she said.

I blushed but this time I blushed really hard.

"Well if you want to keep in touch, here's my number" I took it and she went to her table.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry I didn't update its been a year I guess, I don't know. But here you go. BYE MY FELLOW BAD BITCHES AND STAY BAD.