Chapter 20

**Mia's POV**

"Ugh" I groan. I was in so much pain because of what happened yesterday.

"HONEY, BREAKFAST IS READY!" My mother shouted.

"COMING" I shout back. I tried getting back up but I couldn't. I was struggling, but I managed to stand up. I carefully walk towards the door trying to keep my balance. 'My body is in so much pain' I think to myself. I made it downstairs carefully and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" She asks.

"Not good, my body is in pain and it's so hard for me to walk"

"Well, why don't you take some medicine?"

"After breakfast" I ate my breakfast and took some pills. I walk to the living room to watch TV but my phone rang. I grab my phone and see its Hayes.

"Hello?"

"Hey princess, how ya feeling?"

"Not good, my body is in pain and it's hard for me to walk"

"Did you take any pills?"

"Yeah, just waiting for it to start its magic" I laugh and he does too.

"Alright. Want me to come down there?"

"No it's okay, I'll be fine"

"You sure, I'm not doing anything right now, maybe I can hang out with you"

"Okay, you can come down here"

"Okay, I'll be there in 10"

"Alright, be safe"

"I will. Oh Mia?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I hung up. 'Do I have to go back to my room and look nice or just stay here?' I thought to myself. Nahh I'll stay, I don't have time to go back up the stairs. I suddenly fell asleep.

**Hayes' POV**

Since I'm already dressed up, I'm gonna go to the store and buy her some stuff. I drive to the store and find the things she loves, chocolate, takis, turbos, and more of her favorite spicy junk food. I look for the drinks, I find mango juice and put that in my cart. 'How about if I buy her a big teddy bear to top all of it?' 'yes!'. I walk over to the toy section because it was in one of the isles. 'There's only 1 left, I have to get it before someone else does I run with my cart and try not to bump into anybody. I saw a girl eyeing it down and then I left the cart and ran to the bear. I made it and took it. I looked over to the girl.

"Sorry, this is for my girlfriend" then left. I walk over to the cashier and pay for the items.

"Special girl huh?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, very"

"Aha, alright sonny, your total is $23.91" I give her the amount and leave.

"Hey, excuse me" someone shouts. I turn back and it's the girl that was eyeing down the teddy bear.

"Yeah?" 

"I'll trade you anything for that bear" I laugh.

"I bought it for my girlfriend, not for a trade sale" I walk away.

"I'll let you have sex with me"

"I don't want sex because of a damn bear, I bought it for my girlfriend, that's it. Leave"

"Come on, I'll do anything"

"Anything?"

"Anything" She smirks.