Chapter 19

**MIA'S POV**

I am frightened. What does he want from me? Am I going to die? Am I going to be raped? So many thoughts were going onto head I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Aww Mia is crying" He says coming closer to me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP SOMEONE!" I scream. He closes my mouth with his hands.

"No ones here babe, no one can hear you" He smirks. I feel my phone vibrate and I see Hayes calling. I look at my ex. He starts to reach for it and I try to take the phone myself but I fail.

"Helloo?" He answers.

"Mia?" I hear his sweet voice. I scream.

"HAYES, HELP ME! HELP ME! HE-" He shuts my mouth.

"Mia?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I cry, I was helpless.

"Bring me 2 million dollar cash and I'll release her. You pull any tricks, she's dead YA HEAR!?"

"Don't you dare touch her"

"Then bring me the money, you have 48 hours" Then he hangs up. He then removes his hand.

"So I'm worth 2 million you piece of shit?!" He chuckles.

"I need money babe, you cost nothing. I could've shot you and killed you but I need money and they need to know that you're alive, if you're not, then my money goes boom" He says it in a whisper as he gets near my face. I spit at him. He punches me then I fall.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPIT ON ME WHORE" I laugh.

"You're so weak" It made him more angry. He comes again and sets me down and grabs his gun.

"Don't play no games or I will shoot" I scoff.

**HAYES POV**

Mia's been kidnapped, where am I gonna get 2 million from? Wait, he called from Mia's phone, I can track it down.

I call the guys and tell each of them what has happened.

"Meet me at the Police Station" I grab my keys and run. I arrive at the Police Station and run in quickly.

"Excuse me, can you track where this phone is please? my girlfriend's ex kidnapped her and I called her and he picked up an-"

"Sir, calm down, I'll track it down for you" She takes my phone and tracks it down.

"Was there any threats made?" I quickly nod.

"He said I have 48 hours to bring him 2 million dollar cash" She nods.

"Any threats on your girlfriend?"

"Oh, yes, he said if  I pull any tricks, he will shoot her"

"When was she kidnapped?"

"Right when I left her house, my friends and I were gonna get ourselves ready because she wanted to go to the mall"

"Okay, so, what I have is that she is 20 min away from the station, and as I can see the phone is moving, we better get going before he throws the phone somewhere where is far from her" She calls the team and they run into their vehicles. I have to make an announcement.

"Everybody, I have an announcement to make, do not turn your sirens on, he will know and will shoot her. Let's make it not obvious that there are cops around. Stay in your positions, if it goes out of hand, go in" I know I sound crazy but I have to keep her safe and alive.