Chapter 18

"Mmm" I groan as I get up. I look around and all I see is everyone passed out drunk (they're not actually drunk). I get up and make breakfast. I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smile then turn back.

"Hey" I look into those blue beautiful blue eyes and get lost in them. I get snapped back into reality.

"Hmm?" He chuckles and walks away. I quickly run and hug his legs.

"Stay with me!" I cry. He laughs and walks back to the kitchen and I resume making breakfast with him. I turn to see Cameron sitting at the table looking at me. I wave but he doesn't look up. I walk up to him and snap. He shoots up.

"What?" I laugh and walk back towards the pancakes.

"Ahh nothing, you were just dozed off into outer space" I chuckle and walk away. I look around to see Hayes not in the kitchen. I shake my head and continue making breakfast. Once I finished, I set everything on the table and called the boys, I didn't care if they were sleeping. I hear a couple groans and moans.

"I made eggs, pancakes, and more" I hear rumbling and knew that they were running. I quickly move to the side just so I don't get run over by some teenage boys. They all grabbed their plates and ate like animals. I laughed and headed off to the bathroom. I took a shower and got myself dressed up and came back down. All the boys were watching a football game. I walk into the kitchen to see some dishes left for me, I sighed and went over to do them. After I finished, I walked over to the boys and they were all on Twitter and then looked at me.

"What?" I ask confused. They don't say anything, so I then went on my Twitter and saw a video of me making breakfast and washing the dishes after. I look up at them and say,

"Who posted this?" They all look at each other and look down back at their phone. Wait, why am I asking when I can see who did. I look down and see that Hayes posted it. I look up at Hayes and he is full on red. I laugh and go upstairs. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth when I hear a knock.

"COME IN!" I shout. I hear the door open but I don't know who it is. I get out of the bathroom and see Cameron.

"Hey what's up?" He looks at me and smiles.

"The boys are watching the football game and I got bored, I wanted to talk to someone" I laugh.

"Well what do you wanna talk about?" I ask sitting on my bed. He sits next to me.

"You and I" he whispers. I look at him.

"But Hayes and I are dating" he looks down.

"Mia, you know that I liked you from the first day I met you, you lit up my life, I thought I could have a chance with you but I see that you and Hayes have a thing, I pretty much can't do anything now" I pick his head up.

"Cameron, there's more girls out there drooling over you, find the one that will love you, unfortunately you can't have me because me and Hayes have something. I'm sorry" he nods.

"I understand" I smile at him.

"What do you want to do today?" He shrugs. I think.

"How about we go shopping?" He looks at me and nods.

"Okay, lemme take a shower, out!" I shove him out while he laughs at me.

"Go tell the boys" he says okay and leaves. I get into the shower and get myself clean. I get out, pick out my outfit, do my makeup and go downstairs.

"Done!" I shout but no ones here. 'Where did everyone go?' I thought. I check outside to check if their cars are still out there and no ones there. I text them in a group chat.

Fav buttheads:

Me: where'd you guys go?

Prince♥️💍: we went out to get ourselves dressed

Camo😎: you told me to tell the boys so I did 😂

Taylor Swift🎭: you know I can't go anywhere without my bandanna

Baby Shawn♥️: I needed a shower

Me: okay okay, just hurry guys 😂

I sat on the couch waiting for the boys. Ugh it's been an hour, where are they? I hear a knock at the door. Finally. I go to open the door.

"Finally yo-" A bag was placed on my head. I scream.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I kick and scream as I was thrown into a car. It felt like 20 min. I felt someone pick me back up and place me on something.

"HELLO?! ANYONE THERE?!" My heart is beating so hard, I can't control my cries. The bag is removed from my head. I'm blinded from the bright light. I look around for anyone and I see my ex....

************************************
Sorry for the wait, I've forgotten all about Wattpad. But I don't have any wifi so fml for me. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter, I'll post more next week cuz I have more stories to upload! Love ya ♥️