Chapter 14

**DREAM**

"Mia please forgive me, I'm so stupid for what I'm doing, please forgive me I promise I won't do it again" Hayes pleaded. I just shook my head. He began crying sitting on both knees and hugging my thighs. I pick him up and he hugs me tight.

"I'm sorry babygirl I promise I'll never leave your side no matter what" I look at him then kiss him.

**END OF DREAM**

I gasp. No I can't forgive him, no he has done me so wrong and I forgive him? No he has to show me how much he loves me not by just saying, "Oh I'm sorry, I love you" kind of shit. I look at my phone and it's 8:00 AM, I go to the bathroom and shower. I get out, brush my teeth, wear a long sleeved black crop top, high waisted jeans, my Jordan's then my keys, wallet, and phone and I walk out. I walk around feeling the cold air against my skin. I look around and see people holding hands and kissing. I felt lonely, like no one wanted me. I wanted Hayes and only him. It was getting colder so I go back to the hotel. I walk in and everyone is staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Why are you wandering around without telling us?" Cameron says.

"Because if I take someone with me they'll cause more problems than I have to myself, then I have to solve their problems so I can save their little ass and they don't know how much problems I have. There happy I told you?" They look at me and I walk away. I take the elevator to the 3rd floor and walk into my room to see a girl on top on Hayes. I just stood there in shock.

"M-Mia you're b-back early" Hayes says.

"Is this your girlfriend?" The slut says.

"Um no bitch, I'm his ex-girlfriend. And couldn't you find a better place to have sex rather in my bed?"

"Ugh forget it I'll sleep on the floor and Hayes, use protection so you don't have a damn baby" I scoff and walk out.

"Um excuse me don't talk to my baby like that" I laugh.

"Watch when he cheats on you, don't come crying to me" She gasps and I laugh. I grab my pajamas and walk to Cameron's room, I knock on his door and I see a shirtless Cameron.

"Hey Mia, why are you here?" I sigh.

"Hayes brought some slut and almost had sex" I hear Nash gasp. I laugh.

"So can I come in?" I ask. He nods.

"You can change in the bathroom" I smile and thank him. I've liked Cameron since the first time I've seen him, but he doesn't like me, no one does.

**Cameron's POV**

I've had a crush on Mia since I've first seen her, but she doesn't like me I don't know how to change that. I see Mia come out of the bathroom in her pajamas and it looked like Ariana Grande's pajamas from her music video, Santa Tell Me, and it looked hot on her her butt stucked out and did her boobs okay now I sound like a pervert.

"Hello?" Mia waved getting my attention. She blushed.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked shyly. I smile and nod. I look at her and DAMN she's so beautiful. She giggles.

"What?" I ask.

"Thank you" She kisses my cheek. I'm still confused. She laughs.

"You said I'm so damn beautiful" My face turns red. She laughs.

"Goodnight" She tries to kiss my cheek but I meet her lips.

**Mia's POV**

I kissed CAMERON FREAKING DALLAS!!! I pull away and blush.

"Goodnight" Cameron says. I nod and fall straight to bed.

*********************************************************************************
Okay I know I wrote Hayes, Mia, Nash and Cameron are in the same room but in this pretend that Cameron and Nash are in different rooms.