A/N

So Madison Beer haters.

Okay Madison Beer has fingered herself and I don't know if it's true or not. She bullied a gay guy and he committed suicide, do you have proof that he killed himself and she got kicked out of school and got home schooled? do you have proof to that? Madison Beer is gorgeous and always will be. She went out with Jack Gilinsky (still is), Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, and made out with Hayes Grier. But how is that the whole Magcon Guys? She didn't go out with Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Nash Grier, Jack Johnson, Matthew Espinosa, and Hayes Grier, (Yes, Hayes is part of Magcon) and you guys say that she went out with the whole Magcon Boys?

Madison Beer gets hate day and night. How will you guys feel getting hate day and night? There are haters worldwide and she gets hate daily. Instagram, Twitter, and whatever Social Media she has. What would you guys do if you guys got hate daily? Cry? Cut yourself? Kill yourself? what?

Madison is an amazing girl and no one, I mean NO ONE can take it away from her. Whatever she did in the past forget it, whatever she's doing now it doesn't matter, it isn't your life. It's her life not yours nor mine. She's going out with Jack Gilinsky and they are both happy especially Jack that he has found an amazing girl like Madison.

If you hate Madison Beer, don't even bother reading my book or even this. Madison is not a whore, slut, bitch, etc. She is BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, PRETTY, and more. And you guys are just a waste of time on Earth.

If you don't like her then don't waste you time hating her. I hate Justin Bieber and I don't go on his Instagram, Twitter, (or other Social Media he has) and hate on him. I don't like him so I don't waste my time and go on his Social Media and leave a hate comment. I look at his photo and just keep scrolling keeping the hate on my mind, not telling the whole world. I don't waste my time like you guys leaving hate comments and wasting my time like you bitches are.

Now have a shitty day Madison Beer haters. And FUCK YOU. 😊