32 ◦❀◦ Princess Lizzie

Hello. Sorry it took so long to update. My city was hit with supertyphoon Odette. Then I went to visit my family living where the typhoon hit the worst—Siargao. There was no proper internet and electricity. I was also sick with cough and fever throughout New Year's eve. And it was stormy too.

IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE.

Also, as much as I wanted to draw an 'older' Lizzie, my circumstances could not let me so.

Anyway, here's Season 2.
And OMG. 🤩
The feels in this.

Enjoy.🥰

~Ellena Odde

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Finally reaching the archery training hall, Honey bent his knees lower and Lizzie's shoes touched the ground.

"Good morning teacher!" She greeted Viscountess Caleria Terrania, a woman knight who led her battalion of archers and her archery teacher, also one of her knight and friend's mother, Graciebelle.

After begging her father for almost a year, she has been learning archery under the great knight's tutelage. And Lizzie was confident in her skills.

Erdan had once said that she was the most predatory among the Norvillons for learning everything. "Yes, even learning to curtsy and how to bat your lashes are also your weapons Lizzie. And you are the only one who could do that in the family."

The sword was off-limits, and even once she was commanded to stop archery when blisters bubbled in her palms.

Terrania returned the greetings with her back bent rigid and respectful. The lesson began, and unlike the previous days, Lizzie missed her target four times out of ten.

"Are you unwell, your highness?" The archer commander asked after her successive yawn.

"No." Then she let go of the arrow, frowned when it hit farther than the last shot. She slept late last knight reading, analyzing, and comparing the candidate details the informants brought. They must have a good family record, attitude is a must, never mind the aesthetics, but it could also help.

And intelligence too. Definitely so. For one must be smart enough to deal with Garth who might be a genius in the art of war but was not much interested in other things. As for Erdan, it would require one full brain to hold a minute conversation with her eldest sibling. An idiot would not last a second.

And patience, Lizzie added. Her brothers were far from the princely pedestals people thought them to be and one should be at least half a saint to balance their ruthlessness.

Choosing the best marriage candidate for her older siblings was no easy task, especially the men themselves had refused to do so.

Erdan and Garth are now in their earlier twenties, but both were married to their responsibilities. Even their father had not cared so much. "Teacher, are you certain Graciebelle has no interest in marriage?"

"She does not, Your Highness."

Lizzie sighed. Although Graciebelle was talented in the sword, she viewed men as potatoes and treat the enemies as one. Her lady knight had no reservations piercing and cutting them down. In short, her manly friend has grown accustomed to knighthood, that her greatest wish was to be one—and nothing else.

"She would have been a good match for Garth," she whispered to herself. Then there's Erdan, who views females with two things: tolerable and not. The tolerable were useful and had no motives. They are rare, to a legendary level, and the intolerable category was saturated.