Prologue

"Did you get the names?" The President of the Crescent Squad asked the man before him.

"Yes Sir. I recommend Jeon Jungkook from planet Earth." RM, the assistant of the leader replied. "He is in his first year of high school. He is physically very strong and has a good heart. He likes helping people. I believe he will not abuse the power given to him and use it to serve humanity."

"Approved!" The president stamped the file containing Jungkook's details.

Crescent was an interplanetary group of living creatures or aliens in short. They travel around the universe in the search of life on planets. From every planet, they choose a person who they think is capable enough and grant them superpowers to help the people.

However, these powers were limited. It would increase a person's metabolism and tolerance but it would not make them immortal. The power would automatically cease to exist if the person misused it even by mistake.

Luckily, no one chosen by RM till date, has misused the power given to them. They carried out the responsibility with passion. As a result, the leader trusted his assistant very much in the choice of an eligible person.

"Jeon Jungkook, I count on you." RM mentally added.

A new tale is unveiled...

A new story begins....

Here's the prologue

Here's the prologue. The book is coming soon...

Special mention to my lovelies who were waiting for this book:
P0COYO-
I_have_yoongis_swaeg
VArmyGhost
Lily_cdi
Cool_Summer29
Nott_Soul
Kookieenesss
-cherrymin-

Don't you dare leave the book midway or I'll send Titans to your house.😈

Stay tuned....

-Jeongsri 💜