Chapter 1

Please support this book throughout. 😇💜

It was a chilly winter night

It was a chilly winter night. The roads were emptier than usual. Everyone was sleeping comfortably under their cozy blankets. Jeon Jungkook was not an exception.

He was enjoying his last night of winter vacation until he began sweating. The sleeping boy felt feverish as he tossed and turned on his bed. He sweated like crazy while it was snowing outside. His breathing was uneven. His body slightly shook. Involuntary wheezes left his mouth. He was in pain but he was too weak to wake up. A glowing pink aura covered his body.

The alien reaction continued for some minutes until everything got calm. The pink aura vanished. The sweat drops got dried off. Jungkook slept as if nothing had happened.

♧○♡○♧

"Jeon Jungkook!! How many times do I need to wake you up?!" Mrs. Jeon was fade up with this daily routine of her son. Jungkook would definitely skip school if she didn't wake him up.

"Mmm... Just 5 more minutes..." He mumbled snuggling more into the pillow.

"It's already 7.30! School starts at 8!" She began taking out the uniform from his wardrobe. Even a 17-year-old son needed babysitting.

"Look how are you sleeping!" She sighed at the sight of Jungkook sprawled on the bed like a starfish while picking up the blanket which was lying on the floor.

After tossing for some more minutes, Jungkook finally woke up. It was still hard for him to open his eyes. His face was swollen in heavy sleep and hairs struck out like a crow nest. "Good morning mom.." He groggily greeted his mother.

" He groggily greeted his mother

"Good morning to you too. Now come down for breakfast. I have kept the uniform on the nightstand." Mrs. Jeon went downstairs to serve breakfast.

Jungkook walked into the bathroom. He was clumsy in drowsiness. He saw the box of tissues falling into the commode while he tried to take the brush. "Wait!" He extended his hand to catch it but he was too late. He closed his eyes and waited for the splash of the water but nothing happened.