Chapter 21

Another three months passed

Another three months passed. Initially, things went great between Jungkook and Jiah, but soon it became complicated. Jungkook hardly gave time to the girl. At first, she tried to be an understanding girlfriend but everything had its limits. He always kept her waiting or sometimes never showed up. He always seemed busy while attending her calls.

Exams were approaching but she was too mentally unsettled to study. Jungkook had promised to spend the weekend with her but she doubted him. She was chewing on her pencil while sitting at the study table with an open book when her phone vibrated.

It was a message from Jungkook. Her face lightened up seeing his handsome selca with a caption, "Baby girl's baby boo."

Bunnykoo🐰
Let's go to a movie today.

Jiah smiled from ear to ear.

Jiu🦫

Which movie??

Bunnykoo🐰
The new comedy film that has released last week.

Jiu🦫
KK😚

Bunnykoo🐰
I'll pick you up at 11. Be ready.❤❤

Jiah looked at the clock which struck ten. She had exactly one hour. She wasn't much fond of makeup. She liked to keep it simple. She completed all her pending assignments and then got ready. She wore a lemon yellow frock and tied her hair to a loose ponytail. A light pink lipgloss shone on her lips. Still, fifteen minutes were left. Yoongi would be late today because he had extra classes.

The doorbell rang at the expected time. Jungkook was punctual for the first time. He was wearing a light blue sweater and black joggers. His hair casually covered his forehead and a bright bunny smile was plastered on his lips. "Hi! You look pretty."

"You don't look bad either

"You don't look bad either." Jiah locked the door behind her and walked alongside him towards the elevator.

The bus ride was tiresome. It was too crowded. Jiah felt an old man deliberately pressing his body on her back. She shifted uncomfortably. "Excuse me. Can you back off a little please?" She asked formally.