Chapter 17

Welcome back to Justin after an eternity. 🙂

Namjoon stepped into the spaceship in his white uniform

Namjoon stepped into the spaceship in his white uniform. It was long since he had been summoned by the Crescent Clan's president.

"Rm, hope you did not deviate from your motive while staying on Earth?" The old president asked in his usual grave voice.

"No Sir. I remember what I need to do. Justin is doing great. Last day he unleashed some more of his powers. His progress reports are satisfying." Namjoon recalled the moment he felt strange electric fields in the air. As he had suspected it was Justin.

"I want to inform you that Devithen had already set up his base on Earth and began his mission. He will take all the opportunity to destroy that lad."

RM nodded in understanding, "I will try my best to protect him till he is fully ready to fight Devithen."

Namjoon stepped back into his terrace and saw a similar lad jogging toward his house. The uniform was immediately replaced by his regular sweatpants and sweatshirt. Jungkook was about to ring the doorbell when he whistled to catch his attention.

Jungkook checked around himself and then flew up to the terrace on which Namjoon was standing. "What brings you here?"

"Something happened Hyung! I was attacked again." He began narrating everything to him.

"I didn't realize he would begin his scheme so soon," Joon mumbled after Jungkook was done.

"What?"

"Ah, it's the evil thug, Devithen. Remember I had told you about him?" Kook nodded in affirmation, "I got to know that he had set up his base on Earth and already begun his scheme to kill you. Time is very less. You need to get control of your powers and stop him."

Jungkook gulped and looked away. He was nervous. "W-what shall I do then?"

"Train."

"Train??"

"Yep. Every day comes to me after school. I'll try my best to groom you."

♧○•○♧

"Who is that?" Yoongi asked his friend while pointing out of the window.

"That's my new neighbor, Namjoon. And the other boy is probably his friend." He placed the cups of coffee in front of them. "Namjoon is of my age."

Jung Hoseok was Yoongi's friend in university. He was one year younger than him but they got along quite well since they had the same subjects. He was pretty famous in the Uni for his hip-hop dance.

"I see." Yoongi nodded whilst zoning out.

"Hyung, how's  that crazy roommate of yours doing?" Hoseok laughed.

"Ahh, Gwenchanna Gwenchanna! (Alright!) she is just doing a great job in eating my head." He hissed and purred like an angry cat.

"You are looking like a cat, you know?" Hoseok at once shut his mouth when Yoongi glared at him in reply.