Chapter 12

Justin used the air around him to stop the boulder in its way

Justin used the air around him to stop the boulder in its way. It dropped to the ground below him. Something, no, many things were now coming at his way. He could see a car, a light pole, a boulder, an iron chunk, and a tin shade coming from different directions but had the same convergence, Justin.

He elevated himself higher and the objects collided with each other and fell to the ground. Things got difficult for Justin as time passed. He kept on dodging things unable to find out the source.

"JUNGKOOK!" He turned around and saw Taehyung pointing at something behind him. He turned around but found no one. "THERE!! 45 DEGREES FROM YOUR POSITION." His friend pointed.

On closely looking in the specified direction, Jungkook saw a disturbance in the air. "Gotch ya!" He hit the enemy with wind force. Soon the person came out of his camouflage. The man looked humane except for his eyes and tongue which were emerald green. He was flying like Justin and was covered in a green aura.

"So you got me." He mocked in his distorted voice.

"Who are you?" Justin deadpanned.

"Your death."

"Ha! You are not the only one, bro. Lets bet on this, you know?" Jungkook swirled his finger and the gust of wind attacked the enemy. But the monster created a fire ring and the attack got absorbed in it.

He began laughing while Justin gritted his teeth in anger. He was caught off guard when the same wind hit him from behind. He had forgotten about the wormholes. Jungkook got thrown away into a classroom, breaking a window in the process.

"Justin!!" Taehyung screamed from the classroom just above and lunged himself off the window to check upon his friend. Taking advantage the monster threw a boulder toward Tae. He realized it when it was too late as the boulder approached him at super sonic speed.

Just before it could hit him the stone got destroyed into pieces. Taehyung closed his eyes in reflex as minute debris hit his face. He was surprised when he reopened them again. Justin was flying amidst the dust and debris. "Yeah! Justin!! Go get him!!" He cheered loudly.

Jungkook made sure his best friend was fine and flew towards his enemy. However, he was exhausted and injured. He managed to throw a punch at the monster. The enemy got pushed away but soon regained his composure. "You cant defeat me, kid!"

"I. am. NOT A KID!" Jungkook punched him followed by a kick and kneed his stomach. Every hit was boosted with extra wind force as a result the monster flew away beyond the visual range.

Jungkook thought he had defeated the enemy which was his gravest mistake. A streak of light passed through him, rupturing the suit including his flesh. He screamed in pain as blood spurted out of the injuries. He saw several sharp glass pieces directed at him.

Taehyung screamed Jungkook's name several times but it didn't reach his ears. "Jungkook watch out!" He screamed again when he saw the glass pieces directed at him. To his relief, Jungkook managed to dodge them but one of them hit his head knocking off the helmet.

A gasp left Taehyung's mouth when he saw his face was covered in blood. His was bleeding inside his helmet. He teared up at the sight. He couldn't see his brother in pain. Without wasting any more time he ran out of the classroom towards the playground where the fight was taking place.

Just when Taehyung was about to step into the playground he stopped in his tracks. The air pressure suddenly grew stronger around him. He looked up and saw Jungkook glowing bright pink in the air.

 He looked up and saw Jungkook glowing bright pink in the air

The sky got cloudier, the thunder rumbled the whole school. Jungkook could feel energy running through his veins. He extended his hand like Jesus's cross and sucked the wind towards himself.

The monster was confused about what was happening. He kept on looking everywhere but was trapped in the whirlwind. Justin floated in the eye of the tornado which grew in size with every passing second. His eyeballs were glowing pink and his stickly hairs flew away from his forehead.

The tornado sucked every object that was near it and sent it flying in a spiral motion. The enemy got caught in the wind. He got hit many times with the objects. He had no time to compose himself and create a new wormhole.

Justin crossed his arms on his chest and screamed with his might. Pink electric sparks got generated in the wind. Finally, a huge energy ball got formed above his head. Justin aimed the ball at the enemy.

It hit its target and the monster got killed in a huge blast. The storm around Justin slowly dissipated. A wave of exhaustion washed over him. The pain of his injury seemed to grow more. He fell down to the ground unable to hoist himself up any longer.

He saw Taehyung running toward him through his blurry vision. The latter immediately crouched down beside him, "Hey Kookie-ah! Can you hear me??" He gently tapped his cheeks. Jungkook groaned in reply. "C'mon let's go home. I've called my driver."

Suddenly there was screeching of the tires. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the reporters and police marching in the school. He couldn't reveal the identity of his friend. "Jungkook! Get up! It's the reporters." He tried to shake him awake.

Jungkook stood up with struggle. His legs were shaking from weakness. "It's paining! Ouch!"

"Hold it in a bit longer." Taehyung piggybacked him to the nearest bush and waited for his car to arrive. He could see the police and reporters checking the debris from the fight. The school principal was also present.

Taehyung's phone rang. It was his driver. "Hello, Ajussi, can you please go back? I'll drive myself home. And please park the car in the school back gate." The driver left the car and went away.

Taehyung picked up Kook on his back. A groan left his lips. "Shhh!! They will hear you." Taehyung shushed him. He quietly ran out of the school making sure no one saw them. In no time he was speeding back home.

Did I mention before that Kim Taehyung was the son of the Kims, one of the richest businessmen in the City? He was no doubt spoiled. The apartment he lived in was owned by him and his parents rarely lived there. They had a mansion for themselves in Daegu.

 They had a mansion for themselves in Daegu

Many things are coming this month.
Jk x charlie puth collab, left and right.
Hope world 2
Lolapalloaza concert!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜