Chapter 18

"What was that?!" Jiah asked in bewilderment

"What?" Jungkook asked as if nothing was wrong.

"How did you pull it?" She accusingly pointed at the bottle in his hand.

Jungkook smiled, "Just like how every person pulls. Why?"

"No. I saw it clearly! You used telekinesis!"

Mihyun eyed her in suspense. "Did you eat something wrong? How would Jungkook do telekinesis??"

"Taehyung is affecting your mental health. Keep away from him." Jungkook spoke which earned him a slap from his best friend. Everyone erupted into laughter except Jiah who was confused as hell. Did her eyes just betray her?

♧○●○♧

"Yoongi!!!"

"Min Yoongi!!!"

"Yoongayyyyy!!"

"Yoon-" She immediately zipped her mouth when a head poked out of the door of his room.

Yoongi was in his PJs and a pink Santa clause hat rested on his head. His eyes were almost glowing inside his dark sockets. She could see the dark shadows lingering around him. "What is it?" He growled.

Jiah gulped and nervously laughed. She shouldn't have disturbed his sleep. "It's fine. I-it can wa-it. Y-you go to sleep." She released a breath of relief when the kitty man scooted back into his room and latched the door.

Yoongi was a whole new level of a demon if anyone disturbed his sleep. Even with the cute pink hat on his head, he looked scary. Jiah thus decided to check her phone to pass the time. After a couple of hours of scrolling through social media and kdramas, Yoongi finally came out of his room.

 After a couple of hours of scrolling through social media and kdramas, Yoongi finally came out of his room

The pink cap still rested on his head. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, his little mouth opening wide. He looked like a five-year-old baby. Jiah had to fight the urge to squish his cheeks. He never approved baby treatment.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

Yoongi nodded still half asleep. "I was up the whole night." He walked into the kitchen and brought back a glass of iced americano.