Chapter 11

Jungkook's eyes were wide as saucers

Jungkook's eyes were wide as saucers. He thought he would die in a heartattack but he was wrong when Jiah began to lean in. As if he was under an influence of a drug, Jungkook froze on his spot. He was unable to distinguish between his imagination and reality.

Jiah had her eyes closed as her soft lips landed on his

Jiah had her eyes closed as her soft lips landed on his. The kiss got limited only to a peck as Taehyung decided to enter the class at that very moment. "OMG!! I am sorry! I didn't mean to—" he closed his eyes and immediately turned around until his brain recognized the guy, "WHAT THE HELL, JUNGKOOK?"

Jungkook jumped at his voice and fell on the floor. Jiah immediately got out of her dreamy trance and backed off. She looked as if she had been sued for no reason, a mixture of red and white color. Without further words, she ran out of the classroom, pushing Taehyung out of her way.

The shocked guy yelled her name but she disappeared before that. Then he turned his attention to his superhero bestie who was still sitting on the floor in a daze. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!"

"Hmm...?" His soul was out of the universe.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung shook him, "Can you hear me, you pabo?!"

"I can hear a music... it is so melodious... that I feel like flying." Jungkook literally began flying in the classroom. Tae's eyes widened. What if anyone saw him?! He quickly pulled down his ankle.

Jungkook landed on his butt and whimpered in pain. He was back in this world. He looked around himself. Jiah was nowhere to be found instead Taehyung was looking at him as if he had grown a second head. "Don't tell me you were kissing me all along."

Tae almost lost his balance at his words but composed himself, "What the fuck are you blabbering?! Did you hit your head or what? Why would I kiss you? I am straight as a telephone pole, besides you smell." He scrunched his nose in disgust.

Jungkook stood up on his feet. It was mot paining like before. "Then... was it really Jiah?! She k-kissed me????" He touched his lips as his cheeks turned into the colour of beetroots.

Tae slapped his forehead and shook his head. "It was Jiah."

"Where did she go??"

"She ran out the moment I entered."