Chapter 6

Unlike Jiah, Justin's back hit an office building

Unlike Jiah, Justin's back hit an office building. He broke through the glass window into the land of computers. His ears were ringing. The minor scratches stung. The impact was strong. Justin could hear the monster's roar from a distance. He removed his helmet and wiped off the blood that trickled down his forehead.

He was not concerned about his injury. It was minor and would be healed in an hour atmost. He wore the helmet, rose in the air and once again charged the lizard. The enemy sensed Justin and turned around just before his leg came in contact with its neck. The latter changed his direction in the last moment and flew upwards thereby missing the green spit by inches. Some droplets fell on his suit which burnt the fabric. "Fuck!" he cursed. He tried hard to think of a way to defeat the creature.

The lizard spat at the public. Justin's eyes widened and he flew towards the terrified crowd. The area of the target was almost empty except for a woman with her child in her arms. Justin knew he could not reach her in time, hence used his power to raise her into the air just before the poison hit the ground. He pushed the screaming lady with her child towards a safe sight before gently letting her down on her feet.

The bulb in Justin's brain lit up with an idea. He smirked at the lizard. "Hey, jumbo reptile!" The lizard gowled at him on being summoned. "Let's play something." His voice was playful as ever. Jungkook sure saw a red question mark on the monster's head. It was trying hard to anticipate his move. But Justin didn't have anything planned. He would go into an attack mode and see what happens.

He went towards the lizard, speed increasing every passing second. He was flying at a speed he had never flown. A pink aura surrounded his body. To people, it looked like a bright streak of pink light.

Justin flew across its head thereby punching its head in the process. The enemy got imbalanced, Justin took the opportunity to use the air force to lift it off the ground. The lizard fell on his back. The green goo was shot vertically upwards at the sky. He flew away just in time. The poison fell on the lizard before it could get up. The streaming green goo melted away the roaring monster into a sticky green puddle.

Jungkook noticed the pink aura around himself. He felt a bit stronger than before. Perhaps his power got upgraded. He breathed out in relief as he finally defeated the enemy. Soon after, the crowd started cheering for their hero.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!"

"Justin! Thank you for saving us!"

The police were evacuating the place and helping the injured. Reporters flashed their cameras at Justin but he was too drained to pose for the pics. He had other things to worry about. "Justinfication." He tired exclaimed.

°♡°

Taehyung saw the sleeping girl in his bed. The more he stared at her, the more he got worried for Jungkook. He saw the giant lizard on TV. It seemed pretty strong. He saw how it was about to swallow Jiah who later got saved by Jungkook. He also saw how it slapped Jungkook away like a fly.