Chapter 15

What did just happen??" Jiah breathed out

"Did I just see Kim Taehyung, shirtless?" Mihyun's eyes threatened to pop out of their sockets at any moment.

Before Jiah could reply Taehyung opened the door, "Sorry about that." He nervously rubbed his nape. Now he was wearing a white t-shirt. "What brings you here?"

When Mihyun showed no possibilities of getting out of her daze any soon, Jiah decided to answer, "The answer sheets were distributed today

When Mihyun showed no possibilities of getting out of her daze any soon, Jiah decided to answer, "The answer sheets were distributed today. Saem told her to deliver it to you because he will be going on a vacation."

"Oh- "Taehyung looked at Mihyun, "Thanks and sorry for the trouble."

His deep voice pulled her put of the daze, "Won't you tell us to come in? We came all the way here." Taehyung nervously bit his lips. He looked around everywhere avoiding Mihyun.

"It's okay. We are going." Jiah politely smiled. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

"No- I am fine. You can come in!" Taehyung immediately spoke and opened the door wide. The girls entered his luxurious apartment and looked around it in awe.

"My whole house is smaller than the kitchen here." Jiah dramatically exaggerated.

"Hajima~" Taehyung whined. Mihyun was flushing red all along. She didn't speak much. She quietly handed him the papers.

The girls sat on the sofa while he went to bring some snacks from his kitchen. But the said boy returned with an apologetic smile, "Sorry I ran out of snacks. It's just that a supernatural pig is living in my house."

"Ha ha! Your humour is good." Jiah laughed along with him not understanding his double-meaning jokes.

"Mind if I get something from the store?"

"Uh- You don't need to take so much trouble. We were about to leave."

"No, it's the first time you two came here and I don't want you to go empty stomach. I am hungry myself too. I'll be back in some minutes." Taehyung took his wallet, wrapped a jacket around his body. He nervously glanced at a particular door and  mentally debated for some second. Finally he was about to leave when Mihyun spoke up.