Chapter 5

Jiah opened the door of her apartment on returning from school

Jiah opened the door of her apartment on returning from school. She almost tripped on a soda can as soon as she entered. "Yoongi! Why is this house so dirty?!" She yelled for her best friend.

It was a shared flat. Yoongi was three years older than Jiah and was currently studying at a university. He majored in Literature and Music was his first love. Yoongi and Jiah were brought up in the same neighborhood. They were childhood friends.

The cleanliness freak Jiah looked around the room in disgust. The clothes were thrown all over the floor, scraps of papers were added to its beauty, chairs and things were misplaced, the kitchen was a nightmare, the living room was slaughtered. It looked as if a cyclone had passed the house. Yoongi was anything but tidy.

Jiah stomped to Yoongi's room when she got no reply. She met with the usual raven-haired guy who was snuggling inside his furry blanket. "Yah! Caterpillar! Sorry to break your cocoon." She snatched the blanket, "But this house looks like a garbage pit."

"MMM... Jiah, let me sleep." He kept on clinging on to the blanket.

"I am going to move out of this house at this rate!"

"Bye-bye."

Jiah gasped at his reply. She was so done with this boy. "Fine then!" She took the shopping bag and went out to buy the groceries.

After some time, Yoongi heard the slamming of the door. He enjoyed the silence for some minutes before it struck him, Did she really leave?

"Jiah??" He got no reply. He sat up in worry and looked around the poor flat. He began panicking and jumped out of the bed. The next moment he slipped on the soda can which was thrown by him and ended up kissing the floor "Owww!"

○♡○

Jiah was done with her shopping. She had enough items to last for three days. She stopped by the florist to buy some flowers for the empty vase in her room when she heard a loud 'thud'. Soon after people began panicking. She saw men and women running for their lives. She didn't know what was happening. She was brought out of her daze by another thud. This time it was louder and nearer.

Jiah turned back to reveal the horrendous creature behind her. It was like a huge lizard about 15feet tall. It had four hands and two legs. Its green eyes bulged out of its sockets and it roared unpleasantly. It kept on destroying whatever came in its way.

Jiah was consumed in fear. Her other senses betrayed her. She kept on rooted in her position as the creature made his way towards her. She tried to run when the realization hit her but she was too late. The creature wrapped its fingers around her torso and picked her up. The grocery bag slipped from her hand and she screamed in horror.

The creature began squishing her body while she struggled to get free. Cries of help continued to escape from her lips. She tried to punch the hand which was holding her but it did no effect. The lizard opened its mouth to swallow the girl. Jiah could smell its stink. She didn't want to die here. She suddenly regretted leaving the house. The dirty apartment seemed like heaven to her.

Luckily, the monster had a sudden change in plan. It threw Jiah away, probably not considering her worth eating. She closed her eyes and screamed as the distance increased from the creature. Suddenly her back hit something soft. Someone was grabbing her body. Not another monster, She mentally prayed. Jiah reluctantly opened her eyes to meet with the familiar figure, "Justin..." she croaked before slipping out of her consciousness.

"Hey! Wake up!" Justin shook her body. He was still holding her in the air. "Jiah!" He called once again but got no reply. "Fuck!" Jungkook looked at the lizard with anger in his eyes.

The lizard, on the other hand, looked happy seeing Justin. It had located its target. It grinned at Justin and spat a greenish goo towards him. He dodged the substance by inches. The gooey substance hit a car and the metal melted almost immediately.

Jungkook gulped. He couldn't let that touch him or the girl in his arms. He had to defeat this creature as soon as possible. Else it would cause huge destruction. He increased his speed with the monster following him, spitting at every interval. Justin had a hard time dogging the poison but he finally made his way to Taehyung's apartment.

The window was opened and Tae was busy scrolling through social media, lying on his back. Jungkook swept through the window without warning. Tae jumped in fear but it soon changed into worry when he saw the girl in his arms. "Is that Jiah?? Jungkook whats happening??!!"

"I don't have time to explain now. I need to go! Take care of her!" He placed her on his bed and flew away.

Justin was back in the destruction zone. The lizard continued his rampage. Having lost its target it became even more fearsome. Justin flew to him in full force and punched his head. It slightly got pushed back but in no time it was attacking Justin. He dodged its spit but a hard slap made him fly away from it.

Unlike Jiah, Justin's back hit an office building. He broke through the glass window into the land of computers. 

Another updates guys!!

2 BACK TO BACK CONCERTS!!!
GUESS WHAT??
I am having exams... 🙂💀

Bts Snaps

Jiah wakes up in the morning. She sees Jungkook and Taehyung kissing each other in sleep.

Yoongi taking their pictures.