Chapter 4

"Can I sit with you?"

The boys raised their heads at the voice. Surprisingly it was Jiah with another girl. The boys looked at each other and exclaimed in unison. "Yes. Why not??"

Jiah slightly giggled at Jungkook whose mouth was bloated with food. The girls took a seat, "we are sorry if you are disturbed. But we couldn't find an empty seat so..."

"No problem. More the merrier." Taehyung cut her off and secretly winked at Kook. The latter knew his friend was definitely cooking something in his brain. "I am Taehyung, by the way."

"I am Jungkook."

"Jiah here!"

"Mihyun. Nice to meet you."

They had some chit chats while eating. Taehyung's eyes took secret glances at Mihyun and Jiah, trying to judge by their looks. Having keen eyes he didn't fail to notice Jungkook stiffen every time Jiah was addressing him. The plate was almost empty when Tae suddenly spoke up in a loud whisper, "Jiah, Jungkook likes you."

There were minutes of silence. Jungkook's eyes threatened to pop out of his sockets. Suddenly Tae got slapped by the wind on his head, almost hitting his face on the food in the process. "Yah! What was that for??!!" He darted his head at the boy beside him.

Jungkook death glared back at him and then turned his away head as if nothing had happened.

"What happened Taehyung?" Jiah asked confused. She was busy chatting with her best friend, Yoongi and didn't hear Tae whisper.

"He hit me!" Tae accusingly pointed at Kook.

"But I am sitting quietly... how can I hit you??" He blinked like an innocent kid.

Jiah looked at Tae with a confused face. "I am not biased but I saw his hands were on the table for the past 5 minutes."

"I-" Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself in the midway, "Nevermind. I am probably being haunted." Only he knew the pain of being the best friend of a superhero.

Jiah's phone suddenly started ringing and she excused herself from the group. "I'll get going first."

As soon as she was out of sight Jungkook's eyes shot arrows at Tae. The latter rolled his eyes and spoke, "What?! I was just trying to help you! Besides nobody heard..." Taehyung's voice faded when his eyes landed on Mihyun.

A naughty smirk was plastered on her lips. She had heard everything, "My lips will be sealed unless you want to..." She focused her gaze on her manicured nails and sassily smiled.

"Please save my life!" Tae pleaded to which Mihyun giggled. She assured with a nod and left the café soon after.

"I am still not done with you!" Jungkook glared once again and left him gulping in fear.