Chapter 3

3 years later

3 years later

"JUSTIN!" "JUSTIN!" The crowd cheered at the yellow-black-suited superhero.

Justin kept on punching the iron robot who had almost destroyed the city. Every time he flew with greater force, pushing the huge robot towards the pool.

The robot landed a strong punch on his masked helmet which rang in his ears for some seconds. Justin shook his head and spoke, "Yah!! It hurts!"

He somersaulted in the air and pushed the robot with a final force. The latter fell into the water and got short-circuited immediately. The crowd erupted with another cheer at the victory of their hero.

Justin flew back towards the crowd and posed in the air for the cameras which were directed at him.

"Who are you?!"

"What's your real name?!"

"I love you!"

"OMG!!"

"Where do you stay?!"

"Marry me!"

Several fan screams were heard mostly were questions of his identity. Their hero showed up unnotified 3 years ago. Soon he became the heartthrob of the city. Children idolized him, girls wanted to marry him and boys simply respected him. Ofcourse some haters were ready to prove he was evil but that number was very less. However, nobody knew the guy behind the mask was a high schooler, Jeon Jungkook, who was late for his school at present.

"Justinfication!" He roared his usual dialogue of victory before flying away.

Jungkook somehow wore the uniform above his skin-tight yellow-black fabric and ran towards his classroom.

Jiah was walking down the staircase to bring the world map instructed by the teacher. She was lost in her world of imagination where Justin was her boyfriend. As a result, she slipped. A scream left her mouth as she closed her eyes, preparing her body to take the fall.

But nothing happened. She could feel some force under her body. She opened her eyes to see the tall ceiling. She was lying in the mid-air. What was happening?? She closed her eyes and screamed again.

This time she saw she was on her feet. There was nobody in the corridor. She just got saved. Her face lightened up at the thought. "Justin? Was it you??" She was jumping on inside. She couldn't believe Justin came to school to save her. But why couldn't she see him??

"Justin?? I know you are here!" She again got no reply.

"Jiah?! What's wrong?? Why are you shouting in the corridor??" A female teacher scolded.

"Sorry, ma'am." Jiah pouted and walked back into the classroom. Justin was there and she made a fool of herself.

Jungkook looked down at the flustered girl from a floor above the staircase. He chuckled at her idiocy and ran towards his class.