Chapter 20

Justin late for school/date

It was his fourth date with Jiah and Jungkook was running two hours late.

Why?

First of all, Jungkook being Jungkook was half an hour behind time. Secondly, he confronted some minor monsters on his way, and at the end, he was running like a maniac to the café they were supposed to meet.

"Damn it! Why can't I just teleport??" He cursed and forced his legs to run faster. Unfortunately, he couldn't even fly through the city without getting noticed by people. He wished that the RM guy had given teleportation powers to him.

To come to think of it, he wondered what that alien was doing now. If the earth was in danger then he should have known and sent help. "Ha! Maybe he is a lazy ass who hardly gets up from his bed like my cousin."

Then again, Jungkook thought he shouldn't judge him. He might have other things to take care of. Only if he could meet him once again but he hardly knew his face. RM was completely covered except for his dragon-like eyes. Sometimes, he found similarities with Namjoon but then again, he was a kind and friendly man much different from that pain in the butt, RM. Jungkook lowkey admitted he idolized Namjoon.

His legs halted with a screech like car tyres. The 'Baby Boo' café was brightly displayed with neon lights. It was already evening by then. His doe-like eyes scanned for his one-month-old girlfriend through the glass but couldn' locate her. He went inside and inquired about the cashier.

"May I have your order, sir?" The pretty woman flirtatiously batted her eyelashes and leaned in. Jungkook shivered in cringeyness and stepped back in reflex. Some girls were too creepy.

"I- Uh- I am searching for someone..." He timidly showed the picture of Jiah on his phone, "Do you perhaps know where she is? We were supposed to meet here."

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked with a smirk. Jungkook nervously nodded. "Yeah, she was here and left an hour ago." The cashier replied with an eye roll.

"L-left?" Jungkook asked with a blank face.

"Uh-huh." She narrowed her eyes, "I think she dumped you. Aww sweetcheeks. Don't worry, we can give it a go if you want. I can always dump my boyfriend for a hot guy like you."

Jungkook was now annoyed with this over-smart woman, "Thank you but my girlfriend won't do that. Besides, I have zero interest in you. I would appreciate it if you don't assume things about us and focus on your job."

The woman shamelessly ogled at him. She would be lying if she said an angry Jungkook wasn't looking like a full-course meal. A total daddy material. But before she could ask anything, Jungkook had vanished from there. She saw the chime tinkle at the entrance door. "What a waste of beauty!" She sighed and began flirting with the next customer.