Chapter 7

Jungkook crashed on his bed as soon as he reached his house

Jungkook crashed on his bed as soon as he reached his house. Luckily he used his balcony to get in else he would have to confront his mom. He tossed on the mattress and groaned loudly. The open wounds were almost healed but his body ached.

He closed his eyes for some minutes and then sat up. Jungkook tossed away the dirty suit from his body and wore something comfortable. He then took out the container where he had collected some poison from the lizard after he had defeated it.

He then jogged to the basement where he had created his personal laboratory, not forgetting to grab a packet of chips from the kitchen. He wondered where his mom was. Probably she went to the neighbor's house.

Jungkook put the vile on the centrifugal machine to extract the plasma. Meanwhile, he tore the packet and munched on the salty crackers with delight. Suddenly his thoughts wandered to Jiah, was she okay?

How he wished to be the one taking her to her parents! But as much he wanted to, he had a more important job at home. He needed to test the poison and find information on it. He might get benefited from it. Perhaps he could create a weapon for himself.

Jungkook got out of his trance when the machine beeped, indicating it had stopped. He could see the green vapors as he approached it. A transparent greenish liquid was precipitated in the container. He carefully put the plasma under the microscope and observed its molecules.

It had a unique structure with minute spikes around the cell membranes. Jungkook had never seen these types of biomolecules. He searched it up on the internet but got no results. It was a completely new variety for the world.

Jungkook looked extra hot when he was concentrated on something. His brows were slightly furrowed and he periodically pushed his cheeks with his tongue. Sometimes he ruffled his hair and groaned when the result didn't meet his expectation.

After spending hours in the lab he finally got something productive out of it. Jungkook sank back on his chair in exhaustion. He was able to make a weapon that shot poison bubbles. He could use it for the enemies. Though the shooter was a small one and can shoot only 5 bubbles after every hour of recharge, it could atleast buy him some minutes of his life.

He tied the shooter on his wrist and shot the first bubble. It popped on a bonsai and the plant melted instantly. The invention was a success. "Yeah! I did it!" He exclaimed in triumph.

"Jungkook! Are you inside??" Mrs. Jeon knocked loudly on the door of the lab. Jungkook jumped in the sudden sound.

"Oh shit!" He cursed and began cleaning the table. Mrs. Jeon didn't know anything about him being Justin.

"Jungkook!! Open the damn door!" her banging became louder. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her persistence. He understood from where he got the trait of being stubborn.

"Yes, Mom! Just a minute!" He answered back and used his powers to work faster. He rechecked the clean table for any evidence before opening the door.

Mrs. Jeon kept on passing judgemental looks at her son. "You sure there is no girl inside?"

Jungkook's cheeks heated up. "MOM!!"

"Ok! ok! But what are you doing in your 'so-called lab'?"

"I... um..." Jungkook scratched his neck trying to find an excuse, "I was studying plant cells for a school project!"

"Why do I smell lies here??" She went in and searched the room. Jungkook wouldn't be surprised if she came out to be a secret agent in the future.

"I am not lying, mom." He pushed her out and locked the door behind him. "I am starving!" Mrs. Jeon gave up and went to serve the dinner for both.

"When will Appa be coming?" Jungkook asked with a mouth full of rice.

"Not anytime soon dear." His mom replied with a sigh. She missed her husband. But it was a necessary evil. He had to work abroad to earn a good living. He had promised to retire soon with enough money to last them rest of their lives.

After having dinner he ran back to his room. It was past 12 at midnight. Something was bugging him. He couldn't sleep. Jungkook finally sat up. He wore a black hoody and flew out of the window. The black color would help him to remain camouflaged in the darkness.

Without knowing, Jungkook floated infront of Jiah's apartment. He wondered why he came here out of all places. Shaking off his thoughts he decided to check on her. He peeped through the balcony door and saw someone on the desk. He was busy scribbling something on a paper unaware of Jungkook's existence.

He flew forwards to the next room and saw the person he wanted to see. Jiah looked peaceful in her dreams. Her lips were curved in a smile. Jungkook couldn't fight back the urge to check her closely. He tiptoed in through the window like a creep. Unknowingly, his lips too formed a smile.

Jungkook froze in his position which happened to be just above Jiah when she shifted in her sleep. She smiled and mumbled some incoherent words. Jungkook wondered what was she dreaming.

"Justin..."

Well hello to you too! I hope you are doing well

Well hello to you too! I hope you are doing well. Covid cases are rising in the Eastern Asia. I hope Tannies are maintaining the restrictions. Please take care of yourselves and wear mask. I love you.💜

BTS snaps

S: Happy Holi!!

Jiah: Happy Holi to you too!

Jk: Happy Holi!

1 minute latter.

Jk: Now what's Holi?

S: You dont know???

Jiah: No... :)

S: Even I dont 😀

[Reference: Holi is a festival of colours mainly celebrated in India. Here we play with dry colours and colourize the atmosphere. Google it up for more information. Its a beautiful festival. 🥰🥰💜]

This rangoli is made by me