Bitches gots to Learn

This is only going to be a short chapter as I've been in and out of hospital so yeah, love you all<3

*
Alex's POV

Piper was coming back today.
I guess you could say I was excited, but I had bigger things on my mind.
Sylvie.
It turns out she hadn't been put in MAX but actually SHU. She was coming back soon and I didn't know how I was going to be able to look after piper and myself.
The doors opened and in came my girlfriend walking in between Nicky and Lorna. Something was different about her.
"Babe! I've missed you." She kissed me and I kissed her back but pushed her away after a few seconds.
"Oh um hey."
"How about we go do something fun huh? Take our minds off things." I couldn't hold my feelings in, Before I knew it I was angry.
"Piper have you not realised? We CANT take our minds off things. We have major problems going on here. You've changed. Your acting like me. IM the aggressor. Not you. So stop acting pathetic and get a grip!" I regretted everything I had just said as soon as it came out of my mouth.

She slowly started backing away, then turned around and started to walk out of the room.

"Piper wait I'm-"
"Save it."
I started to run after her and before I knew it we were standing in the chapel. She was sitting with her back to the wall and I slid down next to her.

"I wanted to be different. Be more like Sylvie."
"I don't want you like her, your perfect the way you are." I turned her face towards me and kissed her lightly. "So what were you thinking about having some 'fun'?" She smiled and pulled me up.

"Oh you will see." She smirked and pushed me down onto the table.