Drowning in Depression

Alex's POV

I hadn't spoken to anyone since the break-up, and that was roughly about a week ago. I felt bad, really bad. Like I was falling down a dark, black hole and couldn't escape. I missed her, needed her even. People would talk around me and the words would drown away like rain drizzles down a window. What the fuck was I thinking? I've lost the person I love again; that makes me a shit person, right? She looks so happy as she walks past me, walking around with Nicholls and Morello. I need to talk to her the next time I see her. I have to, I have to get her back.

I walked into the showers, 5am is early but I can't even process the time. It ticks away so quickly that I forget I'm here. I hang my towel on the side of the shower and let the droplets fall, ignoring the surroundings; trying to place my head straight. I hear footsteps, but don't process them properly. I carry on showering and once I've finished I wrap my towel around me and walk out. As I turn the corner to the sinks and literally bump into someone. I look up, stuttering sorry. I hear a voice I haven't heard in a while.

"It's fine Al." She was standing there in front of me, naked. She smiled and as I looked down at her I bit my lip.
"I'm sorry piper. God, why the fuck did I break up with you? I love you and I miss you." Before I am say anything else I see her lean in, her lips barely touching mine as she whispers against me.
"Your a fuck up but I love you too." And with that her lips are on mine. I craved her so much and before I know it I pin her against the wall. Moving down her body, our hands going everywhere. I kiss every place possible.

Once we had finished, I took her hand and we walked back to our bunks. Piper looked nervous about something.

"What's wrong?" I caressed her cheek with my hand, moving my hand along her jawline.
"I get out in 4 weeks. I didn't want to tell you..." My smile fell from my face. I had another two months.
"I'm never going to leave you piper chapman."
"And I'm never going to leave you Alex Vause"
Piper kissed me lightly. Then took a few steps backwards.
"I'm going to sleep, let's talk about this tomorrow."
"I love you pipes."
"I love you too" she smiled then walked away, looking behind her as she did so.

***

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently. I've been very busy but I'm happy to tell you I'm on holiday so I will have a lot of time to update.
Also, it has been a year since I've started this fan fiction and I would like to say thank you to every single one of my followers and voters; I couldn't of got this far without you!
I would also like to tell you guys that I'm planning on finishing this fan fic soon, so leave below what I should write next.
I love you all,
Katie xo