Crazy Bitch

Alex's POV

I can't believe she hit Piper. She's such a phsycopath. The next few days went quickly I guess, me and piper were closer than ever. We'd been together everyday since we had spoken with Sylvie and today was work day. She was coming to fix a 'broken' washing machine. Should be fun.

As we walked into the cafeteria, Sylvie stared with a smirk on her face. Something was up.

"Al, why is she staring at us?" Piper whispered in my ear. I didn't know the answer. I just shook my head and shrugged and Piper grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine, it's gonna be okay Alex. I will see you in a bit, for some 'dryer fun'" She looked in my direction and blew me a kiss then flicked her hair and walked away. Damn she was hot.
*
I was putting clothes in bags when a hand snaked around my waist.
"We starting already are we?" As I turned round the kiss the figure, I realised it wasn't Pipes.

"Sylvie? What the fuck?!" I shoved her back and she fell against the dryer.
"Alex baby, Piper isn't able to be here right now, so we have time to ourselves."
"What have you done?!" My hands clenched into fists. The corners of her mouth turned up.
"Oh she's just, a bit, how do you say..'hurt'? As she said those words I ran out shoving Sylvie as I went to find Piper in the bathroom, blood pouring from a cut on her face and wounds all over her that looked like stab marks. I knelt down next to her, trying to stop the blood.

"Babe, Pipes it's me. Your gonna be okay." Tears started to stream down my face as she lay still, she looked peaceful, yet the pain made her sad.

I didn't want her to leave me again.