New Girl

(Pipers POV)

I cant believe Alex got him thrown out for me. I still had cuts and bruises up my sides but they were nowhere near as bad.

I was sat on my bunk reading my book when Alex walked in. She sat down next to me and stroked my back.

"Are you okay now?" She looked into my eyes with a sad looking emotion on her face.

"Of course im okay, ive got you." She smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. Bennet was on duty so we laid down in my bunk and talked for a while. I still couldnt believe I was with my fucking twat of a fiance. I had to break up with him.

"Im going to break up with him Alex, right now in visitation." She stared at me, shocked for moment.

"Wait...what? I mean thats great but are you sure you want to pick me I mean-"

"Alex, shut up. I love you and you only. I want to be with you forever. So just be quiet okay?" I kissed her firmly and told her I would be back in an hour at most.

I walked into the visitation room and saw Larry with a massive smile on his face. Alex was standing by the window watching, a serious yet worried expression on her face.

"Hey Larry." I hugged him at sat down.

"Ive missed you so much!" He put his hands on mine, and I pulled away from his grasp.

"We need to talk Larry." I looked down into my lap. "You know how I told you that Alex was in here with me...I still love her. Ive been sleeping with her and ive made up my mind. I want to be with her.."

Larry looked shocked for a second then angry. "You know what Piper, Fuck you. Your a slag and I knew this would happen!" At that moment he shoved the table into my ribs and guards came rushing over to drag him out. Tears started to pour down my face as I ran out the room. I ran outside and sat by the tree.

I cried for a about 10 minutes until I felt a hand on my back. I turned round. It was probably Alex.

But it wasnt.

"Hi im sylvie, are you okay? I recognise you from somewhere do I know you?"

Oh shit.