Chapter 11 Your my everything

(Pipers POV)

I didn't stop screaming at Alex until Nicky sat me down and I cried into her.

"We are not gonna let Mendez hurt you chapman. He's not gonna get to you that easy."

But I knew he was.

At dinner I slowly walked to the canteen. Before I knew it Mendez had his hand over my mouth and was pulling me into the storage room. Fuck. I'm dead.

"You listen here inmate...your gonna pay for this."

"Please don't. Not again. Please I had no idea what they were doing." My voice was panicked and scared.

"Shut the fuck up inmate. YOUR GOING TO PAY."

Those four words stuck. I felt everything sink into my head in a painful blur.

This was it.

*

(Alex's POV)

She had been gone for 5 hours. I sat staring at the door. I hadn't touched a bite of food.

"Hey Alex." I turned around and she was there, a cut the side of her cheek and bruises everywhere. This was all my fault. I hugged her and kissed her cheek and wiped her tears away.

"Did he do it again?" She nodded and pressed her forehead against mine. We stared at each other and her eyes turned sad.

"It's okay Al. It's okay." She had a brave face on but I could tell that behind all the strong, she was weakening.

"I'm going to do something piper. I'm not scared, he hurt you and I'm gonna get him thrown out, you hear me? It's okay." I pulled her in again and stroked her back. She pulled away and half smiled.

"Be careful. Okay? Be fucking careful."

Oh I would be careful pipes...very careful.

*

I walked into Figueroa's office.

"Excuse me, I heard crying in the storage cupboard ma'am!" I shouted as if I cared.

"Okay, thank you inmate I will deal with this." I followed her to the small room and as she opened the door, stood Trish with pornstache's hand round her throat. drugs in the other hand.

"MENDEZ MY OFFICE NOW!" She screamed at him, spit flying in his face. With that she turned and walked away in her pointy high heels Mendez following behind giving me a brief glare.

Well done Vause. You did get your shit together well.