Faking a Smile

AU - Thought this song went good with what I'm about to write. Sorry it's been so long guys, love you all xox

Alex's POV

"PIPER! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN" I started to scream into her chest. I couldn't stand anything without her. If she dies, I die with her.
I shouted for a CO, as loud as I had ever shouted in my whole life. Healy came rushing in, took one look at piper and got out his phone.
"911? We need an ambulance. Yes that's the Litchfield facility. Thank you." I could barely here him talking. I was just focussing on the blood pouring from my girlfriends limp body beneath me.
The ambulance arrived not long after. They took her away on a stretcher and I was left with Nicky's arm around me, trying to make me feel better.
I was alone again.

****
A few days later I was allowed to go and visit her. I ran through the hospital doors and asked what room she was in.
"The room at the end of the corridor sweetheart" she was a kind lady who took sympathy on me.
I didn't even bother to say thank you, I rushed to the end room and through the door. She was laying there, sleeping peacefully. I collapsed into tears as I sat on the chair next to the bed. I kissed her forehead and stroked her perfect blonde hair.
Her eyes started to open and she looked at me in shock.
"Why are you here?! You can't be here. Sylvia will find me again!" She started to cry into my shoulder and I lifted her chin so she was looking at me.
"She's gone pipes, she's down in MAX and she won't be coming out. I told them what happened. It's going to be okay I promise babe."
"I love you Al"
"I love you too, now get some fucking rest or you will never be coming back to prison" She giggled and feel slowly asleep again.
I stayed with her for a while and then the officers came to get me.
Trying to get over that she was okay, I started to plot revenge for when that psych bitch gets out.