Guess who's Back

Alex's POV

Breakfast times in prison are always the worst. Piper sat next to me with a weird expression on her face.
"What's up babe?" Her gaze moved to another table where a woman was sitting. Sylvie.
"What the fuck? Why is she back?" I stared straight at her. Her evil eyes glared at me with a tint of revenge hidden within.
Stay away from her, I thought inside my head. I must have said it out loud as everyone looked up from their meals.

"You alright vause?" Nicky asked me with a concerned tone.
"Yeah I'm fine, except bitch is sitting right over there."
"How the fuck did she get out of SHU?!"
" I have no idea." As I said that piper picked up her tray, dumped it and walked out.

I started to run after her, I had a feeling she was worried about something and I didn't know what.
I ran down to pipers cube but she wasn't there. Panic started to set in. Where was she? Questions ran through my head. The bathroom?
I ran down to the showers and no one was in there. The track?
I saw her running round the field, then she stopped as she saw me and sat on the grass. I walked over to where she was sitting as fell down next to her.
"What the hell is wrong with you at the moment piper? Your acting so...twitchy or whatever the appropriate word is. Like what is even your prob-"
"Polly is dead Alex." Silence flooded between us for a moment, I had no idea what to say.
"Gee Pipes, I...I don't really know what to say, I mean why aren't you happy? She caused misery for you AND for me!" I regretted what is said as soon as it was out.
"Get away from me, you make me sick Alex Vause! She was my best friend, since I was 5 years old. How dare you!" Tears were now streaming down her face.
"No! Piper I didn't mean it like that - please, you have to believe me!!" She slowly started to get up but I grabbed her hand.
"I need some space Al."
"You can't leave me again"
"She's dead. I still can't believe she's dead." And with that she fell into me, sobbing into my neck.

"Fuck sake Pipes. What am I going to do with you and your crazy life?"

***

Hi guys! Right so first things first, I'm so sorry I haven't updated when I said I would! I've had so much going on, a few breakups and some traumas but I'm getting there! I want to thank every single one of you, for giving me time to think about what to write. I've missed you all so much, and also IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE😁😡
But anyway, I love you all, Katie xo