Haters Can Hate

Oh. My. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"I'm...I'm okay.." I stuttered, trying to get the words out without freaking out.

"Okay well, do you know of an Alex Vause?"

"No..no sorry." I leapt up and ran as fast as I could to her bunk. I didn't know what she was gonna say or do, but I knew we were in danger.

I ran into her bunk shaking and near tears.

"It's her Alex. She's here"

"What? Pipes who are we talking about?!"

"Slyvie, your fucking ex that punched me when she found me in your bed naked!" She chuckled at the memory.

"Great times...wait what?! She's here? You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"We are in danger Alex, she could try to break us up for good."

"Piper, I've told you before. I never loved her. And I NEVER will okay? She's a crazy phsyco bitch!"

At those words, Sylvie came rushing in to her bunk.

"Alex! OMG!" She ran up to kiss her and Alex pushed her off. Sylvie looked me up and down and then suddenly realised who I was.

"Your the slut that stole me girlfriend! You fucking whore!" At that she slapped me hard around the face.

"Yeah I am I guess." I smiled at her and then looked at Alex who's face had turned red and fists were clenched.

"Get the FUCK out before I rip your throat out." I chuckled at this, as I had said these words only a few months ago to the new girl who was obsessed with me.

"Aw, is ally upset?" She put her hand on Alex's pale cheek. Alex flinched at this and lunged at Sylvie. Nicky ran in on her way back to bunk and we were both struggling to hold Alex back.

"Don't worry, I'm not finished yet." Sylvie smirked slightly and walked out.

A/N: hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently. I've had a few issues going on that I had to sort out. Sorry this is a short chapter, I'm gonna try and make them longer and I know how I'm going to end it now!

Love katie xo