Chapter 3 Blinded by You

(Pipers POV)

I was horrified. Her face was the same. Beautiful, long eyelashes and eyeliner, black hair down to her chest. To be quite honest, I wanted to hug her right then, tell her how much id missed her.
But I hated her at the same time for putting me in this fucking, god awful place.

"Fuck you Alex." And I ran, back through the fire escape and down to my bunk. I ran into Nicky on the way.

"You alright kid?"

"I..I have to go."

I had orientation in less than 10 minutes. Ugh, what is the point.
I had to ask Healy to change me to another prison. I walked quickly down the long corridor to his office and knocked on the door.

"Hello chapman, what can I do for you?"

"I have to go to another prison!"

"Sit down and tell me what happened." He brought out his pen and paper, and got my file down from he shelf. I kept thinking about the first time we met, all the memories we shared together. It wouldn't stop flowing through my brain. I almost felt guilty for leaving.

"Actually, it's fine. It's fine. Thank you mr. Healy."
I stood up slowly and walked out the door of his office. Orientation was literally in 2 minutes. Another time I had to face Alex.

As I walked into the room, Alex was right there in front of me; staring right into me.
"Sorry I'm late sir." I said to the police officer. He didn't seem bothered, just told me to sit down and be quiet. There was only two seats left. Alex stared down at the one next to her and then back to my face. I glared at her and walked to the one at the back.

"It's broke." A girl with greasy long blonde hair said as I went to sit down. I sat slowly down on it anyway and it creaked and nearly fell apart. Alex looked over and smirked at me trying to make an effort on sitting straight.

Orientation went on for nearly an hour, I wasn't really listening; I was trying to focus on avoiding Alex's stares.

As soon as it had finished, I went to get up and walk out but I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around to see Alex...

(Notes ~ I've based it on the actual programme so far, but I am now going to make it up with a few things added from OINTB. Hope you are enjoying it so far 😊)

"What is your fucking problem pipes?" She sounded angry, she still hadn't let go of my wrist.

"You put me in this god damn place for no reason, I'm innocent."

"Oh my fucking god piper. Your not innocent, YOU carried that bag. Not me, not anyone else. YOU.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell her I loved her but at the same time, I wanted to tell her to get lost.

"I've missed you Alex." It came out before I could stop it. She let go of my wrist and as she did I gave her one last look and walked away.