Drug Dealer

(Pipers POV)

I guess you could say I feel in love with Alex as quick as a blink of an eye. Her long black hair, curled at the ends. Her bright green eyes. Her tall, slim body. She seemed nothing like me. Until I met her, that night in the pub, around the corner from my small house in Connecticut.
I opened the pub door, and walked over to the bar. I'd just graduated and I needed a job (preferably as a waitress). The pub was rowdy and there was a lot of noise coming from a specific table. I turned to look at them as they were downing shots. I saw a beautiful girl laughing and talking loudly. As she turned her head to look in my direction, I turned away and stood facing the bar attendant.
"I was wondering if you had any jobs going spare?" My resume in my hand.

"Nah I'm sorry love, we don't normally give out jobs just like that." He turned to walk away.

"Can I at least give you this?!" Thrusting my resume in his face. Out of the corner of my eye I could feel the girl watching me with attentive eyes.

"It's only gonna get lost in paperwork, sorry."

"Well can I have a margarita?"

"Of course." As he starts to make my drink, I could feel someone walking towards me. There were a lot of 'wolf whistles' and shouts of "go on Alex!" Coming from the noisy table the girl was sitting on.

"Hi, I'm Alex Vause." Her voice was deep but gorgeous. I turned to look at her face, her long eyelashes fluttered in my direction.

"I'm piper chapman...do you work her?"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" She picked up my resume and started to read it aloud. "Good at making diners feel good, ooh I like the sound of that!" She chuckled and a smile flickered on my face. "Manager, Polly Harper...c'mon, what sort of a manager has a name like that?!" I laughed and gave her a warming smile.

"She's my friend!" I laughed.

"What else do I need to know about you, piper chapman?"

"Not much, just that I've finished college and have a bad knowledge for writing resumes." I said with a smile. "Anyway what what do you do 'Alex'?"

"I work for an international drug cartel." She says in a tone completely as if it bored her. My smile drifted off my face, I had no clue whether she was being serious or not.

She started laughing when she saw my face and that made me laugh too. She seemed to be different from anyone else I'd ever dated. She made me feel..well special.