Im so sorry

OMG GUYS SO HAPPY THE SEASON 3 TRAILER IS OUT THINK IVE WATCHED IT LIKE 100 TIMES!!!! Anyway this chapter is going to basically be a spin off of the trailer, I know it might not make sense but I feel like it would be nice to do a one shot - just wanna say you guys are the best! Love you all xo

*
Alex's POV

I walked into the canteen again in my bright orange overalls. My eye was fucked up and I had been crying so much my eyeliner had smudged down my cheek. I spotted Piper and walked over to her. She looked guilty of something but quickly walked over to me.
"Why am I in here?" I whispered to her, my head near hers. I started to slowly cry again. Piper just stood her, not knowing what to say after the last encounter I guess.
"Alex I don't-" she stopped talking as one of the other new girls 'stella' winked at her and piper smirked back.
Jealousy flooded through me. How dare she? Piper loved me...at least that's what I thought.

I started to walk off to the toilets leaving piper to sit back down at her table and continue her lunch. I stood in there, as I cried and cried I thought; why was I here? I could've got away, easily. I was used to doing that sort of thing. Now I have another year to do. I heard footsteps outside of my stall, a voice came and I knew exactly who it was.

"It was me. I put you back in here, I didn't want you to leave. I need you. I love you" I couldn't believe it was her who put me back here. Why would she do this to me. I slid down the side of the wall and sobbed. She opened the door and came in.

"Get out piper" I could barely get the words out.
"No."
"Get out." I started to grit my teeth my fists clenching. I was angry. No, I was fuming.
I grabbed her shoulders and slammed her into the wall near us. She started to scream but I clamped my hand over her mouth. She pushed me backwards but as I was stronger than her I slammed her back and slid down the wall. She pulled my hair and as we were both struggling on the floor she looked at me with sad eyes and the anger dropped out of me.
"Hi." She said quietly.
"Hey" she rolled off of me and she turned to face me.
"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to let you go. Please don't go."
"I won't. Sorry about what just happened." She started to giggle at the memory and then it turned into laughter, as I did the same.
I stood up and put my hand out for her. She took it and stood up.
"What happened to you?" She said in a whisper.
"Stuff. It's not important."
"It is."
"I wrestled the officer"
"Alex...I'm sorry"
"It's fine, lets just forget about it." Somehow I didn't think I was going to be able to forget.

*

THAT WAS A ONE SHOT - NOT PART OF MY ORIGINAL FAN FIC.