Chapter 7 Forever

(Alex's POV)

It's hard to imagine forever with somebody. But with Piper I could.

As I sat in the concrete cell, I wanted Pipes more than ever. I wanted to be able to feel her warmth radiate against my body again. Fucking Healy.

"Pipes, are you okay?" I heard a moan from the air vent.

"Shit. I should stop punching walls."

"Piper, for fucks sake. Get your shit together. They won't keep us in here for long. We'll be out soon and we'll be together."

"Al, I'm scared."

"Me too..." I couldn't keep my tough act on for long. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alex..for everything."

"I'm sorry too. For fucking your life up...for fucking my life up...for fucking everything up.""

"You didn't fuck my life up Alex. You made it better. We're together now." Her voice was so cute. Every time I heard it, a little part of me dies inside.

"Inmate your out." I heard the guard say through the air vent.

"What about Alex?!" I heard a panicked voice, obviously Pipers.

"She's staying for a little while longer. Now get out." No. Please no. I had to get out and be with her. Pensatuckey will kill her. Fuck. Shit.

I heard the door close and I was left alone.

*

"Let me take you out tonight. Anywhere you wanna go." I kissed her lips softly.

"Okay." She said cutely.

"Hey, babe...would you be up for a trip to Istanbul this weekend?"

"OMG, yes of course!" She took my hands and hugged me close.

"Yes! That's great! You should be able to get there and back in a day, I'll go and book you ticket now-"

"Wait...I thought you meant a vacation...like normal people"

"I need you to do this."

"I specifically told you, I would never do that again...jesus I am so stupid! I really am, I'm just another drug mule to you."

"You are such a naive asshole sometimes!"

"Im an asshole?"

"I am drowning right now, and you won't even consider helping me!"

"I am done. I can't do this anymore, I can't be with you."

"Are you serious?! Where are you gonna go?"

"Back to the states where I'm not you errand girl!"

" I can't believe I didn't see this coming...wait I did see this coming. Rule number one...never fall in love with a straight girl!"

*

I told myself 10 years ago I would never do that again. And I did...

-

Notes- thought I would add the flashback in properly this time. I know I already did at the beginning but it felt right to put it in here. Gonna keep going with this story till it wraps itself up. Thanks for reading so far!

I'm on holiday so it might take a while for me to upload again but feel free to comment ideas!

Vote and comment 👉